1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Computer Cases under 200...recommendations?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Providence, 21 Sep 2004.

1. Providence

Providence What's a Dremel?

I'm looking for a case that I can do some simple, extensive, clean mods to, for under $200. My current case is in a state of disaster (Lian Li PC6070A). I was thinking of getting an Aria, but I'd need a MicroATX board.

To give you an example: I don't like the Kingwin cases, nor Chenbro, but I can do something with the Antec or Chieftec towers, or other Lian-Li cases. Coolermaster is also a good one, but no Thermaltake or X-Alien crap.

So on that note, any recommendations? :D

2. Kingskin

Kingskin What's a Dremel?

have a look at the chieftek bx range, i just got a BX-02 a few weeks ago and its very nice (no good if you go to lans though, it weighs a ton)

3. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

I bought the Antec P160 because a m8 reccomended it to me and I love it :)

If you like the look of the antecs then the P160 is a very good case to go for, it can be found for about £80-90 if my memory serves me correctly :thumb:

Gruntville Review

4. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

ThermalTake Xaser 3 or the ThermalTake Tsunami Dream.

5. TheCleaner

TheCleaner Back again...

lianli V1000 gets my vote.. so nice.. the black one is the best mind.. its just looks soo amazing.. check out 'black narcissus' in project logs.. its potential is limitless

$188

http://www.xoxide.com/lianlipcv1000b.html