1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project stacker 27/9/04

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by dom_, 6 Sep 2004.

1. Sea Shadow

Sea Shadow aka "Panda"

Waaa :waah: too late. I had a really cool idea and was almost done :grr:
    well if you are interested in knowing I am still willing to finish it up and send it, I already have some round cables I just hoped that I could say that I won something lol. If you are interested in seeing my idea just contact me or post (I should be back sometime later tomorrow hopefully), I wouldn't want anything for it if you decide to go with it (probably not but one can hope right). Maybe just give input on it if you dont like it and on how I can improve it (considering doing something similar to my original idea for stacker competition on a friends case).

2. spacey_0

spacey_0 What's a Dremel?

great project!!! you wouldnt be interested in selling some of your drive bay bezels would you? i know your planning on stealthing but its worth a try eh ;) i could swap you for some black alu wavemaster plates, il give you £2.50 each plus whateva u want for p&p? i need 4 but il consider 2.. and im open to offers, sound good? email me spacey_0@hotmail.com or reply here.. hope you can help, :D

3. dom_

dom_ --->

sorry not going to sell them, infact i am after two to stealth cd drives.

as for updates... a major one is on its way (mums the word)

4. Explicit

Explicit What's a Dremel?

Sweet, a ghetto mod. Hey man, whatever floats your boat.

5. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

Just got my stacker on saturday - awesome case. Instant drop of ~10degrees on case temp and ~20degrees on CPU temp.

Does seem almost a waste not to use all that nicely shaped grill, especially the top one which is so well finished. Personally I'm going to plaster the whole thing in stickers, cd drives and all, and stealth the IO/power panel like you've done then just add some lighting. Not really a mod i suppose, but when you've got such a decent case to start with you're loath to hack it to pieces without some SERIOUS planning and inspiration.

Also, remember that this case can be changed to BTX which involves the whole thing being reversed, so any design you have you might want to encorporate reversiblity into.

GL with the mod anyway. :dremel:

6. BaDDaSS

BaDDaSS What's a Dremel?

Any updates on the way dom? :)

7. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Yeah updates please Dom_ you've had ages to do modding. :D

8. Sc0rian

Sc0rian Here comes the farmer

aye you bloody lazy git

;)

- S