1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PROJECT: EvoX - UV Gaming PC -- DEAD!! Look for MJOLNIR...

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by G4m3R_X3r0, 17 Sep 2004.

1. Daewood

Daewood What's a Dremel?

as for the 9800se flash thingy i tried it and got artifacts but maybe you will get lucky but my currect overclock on it gets me around 15k in sdmark2001se and btw lookin good...

2. Tech-Daddy

Tech-Daddy What's a Dremel?

For colored transparent plexi, I'd give these people a call:

http://www.delviesplastics.com/index.html

Only place that I found for USA that sells in the small quantities that modders need, yet dont penalize you!

Also, the only place I found that sells UV reactive plexi!!!
    *wink*

Thought that might bet your attention!

Keep at it bro! Dont give up! Looking forward to the updates after this Sunday's work!
    :thumb:

3. G4m3R_X3r0

G4m3R_X3r0 What's a Dremel?

Thanx for the links and the support guys!! One more day of work today then it's modding time!!!

Junk13, I really like that cooler that the frst one i've liked for a while. Ok now i'm rethinking the whole liquid cooling idea. :sigh:

Last edited: 16 Oct 2004
  4. G4m3R_X3r0

ALright here is the update i promised, first off it's not much just some small work, might get some more time in tomorrow. Today's main focus was to get the top window cut.

I'm just going to post the Thumbnails cuz the images are huge! All the work is measuring, cutting :dremel: , and screwing around :D , so yeah the basics.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This is the finished Cut, not exactly the cleanest but for a first timer doing something like this?? I thought i did ok.
    [​IMG]

And now the Screwing around picts, just for fun!
    [​IMG]
    PH34R my un-L337 Dr3m3l skillz!!! :wallbash:

This is my dog Annie, she keeps me and my dad company while working on my case.
    [​IMG]

OK here is what the top pannel looks like on the frame.
    [​IMG]

Ok thats all the update for right now, I'll load up more later, but now it's time to eat!!!

5. Acid Burn

Acid Burn ..look but don't touch..

clean cuts. but why do you want the window over your psu?? going to mod it?

6. G4m3R_X3r0

Did you see the PSU in one of my previous posts? I'm putting one of those in my Case :) :) :) :rock:

7. G4m3R_X3r0

EvoX going in for a major Over Haul!!

Hey guys, thanks for all your support on my newbie mod but right now, i have to take EvoX back in to planning stages, I've decided to go a diffrent route with it then what i was orginaly planning. I'm not giving up on my project just re planning a large protion of it. Look for my new project name coming oup in the next few weeks/months.

ADMIN please lock and/or remove this thread.