Rotherham area members ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ryu_ookami, 23 Oct 2004.

1. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

silly question i know but are any members of bit tech from the Rotherham area of the UK. myself and my partner are considering moving there but we have two young children and are wondering what the area is like for schools etc. we will be going to have a look before we definately decide of couse but i want to try and get some info before we go.

2. Lord_A

Lord_A Boom baby!

I contracted at Rotherham for about 6 months.

It's a shithole IMO.

Some areas are OK but most of it sucks, too much white trash.

3. Strangewayz

Strangewayz What's a Dremel?

There are some great area's in & around Rotherham m8, of course, like everywhere else, there are bad bits too. Unless of course, like some, live in places where i assume there are no shitholes??

I don't have kids so any info about schools is not going to be much use, although Wingfield comp & Rockingham infant/junior schools are close to the area/s i have lived.

Greasborough, Wingfield & Rockingham are where i have spent most of my 35 years & i consider them to be real nice palces. All three being within 1 mile of each other & about 3-4 miles from Rotherham Town centre. Meadowhall shopping mall is also very close by.

As i said, there is good & bad in all places, have you any area in mind m8? Rotherham covers quite a large area, not just the few miles radius of the town centre.