1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm an outcast

Discussion in 'General' started by dead_man, 16 Nov 2004.

1. dead_man

dead_man Confucious say: WTF???

i once again got in2 a argument with me best mate, i said some ****, he said some ****. long story short he said change ur attitude or become an outcast, all the ppl iv met thru him will no longer b my freinds. he said walk this way and we forget it, or walk that way and ur an outcast.
    i thought bout it and walked as an outcast coz i beleive that he cant b my freind with respecting the choices i make and trying to b a standover.

im waiting to c what "his" freinds say on wether they will still b my freinds or not.

im a little upset atm and needed to talk about it

Last edited by a moderator: 16 Nov 2004
  2. taliban_raider

taliban_raider Just some guy; you know

Jeeze, I have never had this sort of problem before, you said he said you can fix your attitude or say goodbye to all you friends, I don’t reckon that it is his decision to make,. However if your behaviour is that detrimental to your friendship or it annoys him so much and he has offered a way to fix it and still remain friends, assuming that is what you want, why not try and "change" your attitude, after all a good friendship is all about compromise and understanding.

3. dead_man

thats the thing, i kno my attitude needs a little change but he seems to think im a "kno it all and every1 else is stupid" i really dont care if we aint freinds any more but what pushd me was that he said all my freinds that i made thru him wont have nethin 2 do with me is what made me walk.
    and if the other guys aint my freinds on his say so then there only false freinds and useless and never cared anyway

4. relix

relix Minimodder

Well, first of all, if they're really your friends, then they won't stop being your friend because a friend told them to. Of course, he could tell his story to them, and then make you the bad person, so that they don't want anything to do with you anymore. But if that's the case, then they really aren't worth being your friend.

Second, dude, at least try to type and spell properly. We don't like txt-abreviations like "every1" or "kno".

5. 731|\|37

731|\|37 ESD Engineer in Training

screw him i got a better idea

Walk your own way and be a G33k :thumb: :thumb:

6. CyberSol

CyberSol 1337 Pants

Hey, at least you have all of us . :thumb:

7. Spiral Architect

Spiral Architect Cooked on Phonics

I'm sure you'll both get over it.

8. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

everyone here's an outcast dont worry about it and before anyone starts complaining about being labeled an outcast, you have a look at the number of people who are on bit tech on a friday and saturday night when they should be out drinking, partying, whatever and then say with all sincerity that you're not an outcast....

9. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

Good friends you've got. One bloke says "no more talking to him" and they swarm like flies? Get some new mates. Big ones. Then open a whole can of Whupass on him. :rock:

10. 731|\|37

731|\|37 ESD Engineer in Training

^^yup
    EDIT: the posts before wireframe (he posted fight before i did)

i was allways labed a geek and a social outcast...

until people figured out i could fix their comps :D :lol:

but seriously, if their being like that ask yourself: do you really want THEM as friends? :eyebrow:

Last edited: 16 Nov 2004
  11. dead_man

thanks for the support guys. it was a hard decision to make at the time but in the end i realised that with what he said bout taking my freinds away from me that he wasnt really worth it.

see i can spell properly when i need to :D

12. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

the title reminded me of a lyric of a song.. don't remember who wrote it though... it was something like

"I'm an outcast on the path of no return."

but on subject now. That sux... what a friend he is...
    Stupid of bought of you to get so worked up over a probably useless arguement.

why would u get so upset (or he), over a little arguement...
    If they don't respect your opinion, then they aren't friends anyway.

L

13. Uncle Psychosis

Uncle Psychosis Classically Trained

<tin-foil hat>

Well...it depends what the argument was about. If a mate of mine started spouting racist nonsense then I wouldn't have any problems severing links with him

</tin-foil hat>

Now, let me make this clear: I am not trying to say that the original poster is in the wrong in any way, just that there are some things that cannot be overlooked in the name of "friendship".

Anyway, I'm sure it will all work out. You come across as pretty young, you'll make new friends...

Sam

14. B-Con

B-Con What's a Dremel?

If they're going to walk away from ya like that, there weren't even friends in the first place and aren't worth shedding a single, lonesome tear over...

15. dead_man

first it was a stupid argument, then we got workd up he calld my parents insest and then says he can ruin my life instantly is why i walked. iv been labeld a ***** all my life basically and was again called one coz i walked off on me best mate.
    IMO walking away on ya best mate takes more balls than trying to sue bill gates

16. fg0d

fg0d Banned

fg0d is here to solve problems. First off, proper typing, grammar, and punctuations would be a plus in my book. Lets not forget the abreviations. Now my sir, for the second problem. Leave your "freind"; if he was your boy, he would stand for your opinion. F**k all the friends that you met thru him, if they care for your 1/2a55ed friends opinion, there are equally dumb. Leave em all, find good friends. And being cool is so uncool; unless your me.

17. Shrapnill

Shrapnill What's a Dremel?

Dont fool yourself- he walked out on you. Putting you in that situation isnt something a "best mate" would do. Youre better for it and if the people who know you wont side with you they arent friends worth having. Just my .02...

But sorry to hear about it- those times are always hard on a persons ego.

18. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Friend

can't tell if it was on purpose or not..

L

19. relix

relix Minimodder

Good, and good :D :clap:

20. dead_man

thank u :D