1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Bullet Hole's

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Chucjy, 22 Nov 2004.

1. Chucjy

Chucjy What's a Dremel?

ive bin searching for a post on these forums for most of today, it was a guide on how to make bullet holes in windows e.t.c. I think it was acctauly done as a seperate guide but I seem to think iot was also done in a project log.

Thanks for any help :rock:

2. OmegaX

OmegaX What's a Dremel?

umm you could try shooting it, with idk any old pistol, just set the window up at the corner and let loose

3. kobaj

kobaj Banned

well one you post your wanted guides in the wanted guides forum,then if you :search: adn then look in the index of guides you should find something.

4. Tos

Tos What's a Dremel?

Think about ricochet, it's the best way to get nailed by an uncontroled ricochet bullet....

5. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Ah the Americans and their guns, Im still amazed theres any left alive really :hehe:

6. Satyric_saint

Satyric_saint What's a Dremel?

OmegaX
    :eeek: I think he should stick with a dremel :dremel: or a drill and some creativity for 2 reasons.

1. I don't exactly think that would give him the effect he is looking for, most bullet hole mods look nothing like an actual bullet hole.

2. its just plain F***ing stupid and someone is obviously going to get hurt. :duh:

7. Rekarp

Rekarp What's a Dremel?

hehe this thursday (thanksgiving) we are taking the 20-2 out for some target pratice and i will have to make sure to take pictures of it :D

8. ZapWizard

ZapWizard Enter the Mod Matrix

Moved to General modding.
    Guides area is for guides, there is a Guide request thread though.

9. ZyklonDeath

ZyklonDeath What's a Dremel?

Yea No kidding. I live there and let me tell you, most people own guns to protect themselves from the police! :worried: Take a tack hammer and give it a few good whacks, it might crack the window but so would a gun so... or maybe a drill press?

10. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

what abotu take it to a shooting range and pop a few in it. no ricoshets.

11. seforin

seforin What's a Dremel?

the easiest thing as far as bullet holes is concerned is this simple process

1 get a Drill,
    Possibly some metal paint (silverish)
    A lighter OR
    Get Tin colored paint

now this is ALL you gotta do kids

Take your drill and drill wherever you want a bullet hole (slightly in a angle so it dosent look like it was shot perfectly straight(if you desire so)

After such paint around that hole the silverish metal color (So it looks like the paint color of whatever was chipped off) and finally burn (or paint) the edges of that hole so it looks like it was burned when shot (like a actual bullet would)

I think that should sum it up. And dont sas me on my knoweledge on weapons IM spanish damnit! :hehe:

Lemme know if that helps

12. BjD

BjD What's a Dremel?

Didnt one of Piliouxs Blackmesa cases have bullet holes in? Sure ive seen a project on here that has.... :D

13. shroom

shroom What's a Dremel?

Easy. You know how the best way to drill holes in plexi is to take it nice and slow? Well, if you want bullet holes, cracks and all, just max out the drill speed and pish as hard as you can.