1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Your Help For Class - Please Vote

Discussion in 'General' started by bmack, 2 Dec 2004.

?

Which is more entertaining?

1. Reality TV shows

4 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. Regular TV shows

95 vote(s)
    96.0%
  1. Dingo

Dingo What's a Dremel?

Definately regular tv....but it's not surprising they put on shopws like that when you see how many idiots slow down on motorways, causing long tailbacks and traffic jams, just to gawk at accidents :wallbash: :wallbash:

2. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

I encounter enough real life durring my daily life, so why should I waste my time watching other people's lives on TV?

* (yes, including Gilligan's Island) > Reality TV

3. tk421

tk421 Idiot.

big 4 reality = crap. (abc, cbs, nbc, fox)

on the other hand, actual reality shows are kind of cool. Like trading spaces (or changing rooms for you brits), overhaulin', monster house ... if there arent power tools, it's not worth watching.

4. GMan

GMan Minimodder

Regular TV. If I ever feel the need to watch a pack of fools bickering and back stabbing each other, I'll just go to work.

5. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Lol I was actually implying I should've voted Reality so I could get banned and thus have my social life back :thumb: . Which idiot voted reality btw?!

<A88>

6. dagamore

dagamore What's a Dremel?

Screw you all,

I voted for reality tv, but i dont see how you can say news is not reality tv, it is as real as it gets!

and tv directors would drop all the reality tv stuff you people would quite watching it! the stuff stays on for a reason, BB is good, I personaly like Survior (all of them! hell i own the DVD!)

You want to ban me because i dont like the same tv shows you do!! WTF over what happened to freadom of choice? i guess if you live in the UK and only get 3 or 4 bbc chanels you might not understand what it is like to have 200 channels of brain fodder on, but some of us do. I cant stand some of the cooking shows (like that prat oliver) but i would not want to ban some one from some place because the watch the British tool waste good food. But hey the UK is not all bad, they did give us 2 fat old ladies, one of the best cooking shows for a long time!.

I cant beleve how elite you all are sounding, if you watch "blank" you should be banned. I hope you all use the same cpu/mb/ram/hd/video and all have the same beige case with stock cooling, because you all cant stand any desention in your ranks. :wallbash: :rolleyes:

7. jezmck

jezmck Minimodder

You've missed the point.
    So called 'reality TV' isn't real. The News is.

We're not being elitist - it's just that the rest of us agree that a particular form of entertainment isn't entertaining.

I'm sure you know that you know that our suggestions of banning was just ligt-hearted banter.

8. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Hi

Voted reality too
    Don't watch that much TV.

But If I watch I prefer to watch something real...
    For me reality TV is most of natural geographic, discovery channel, etc... Or even shows like : expedition robinson, ... yes even bigbrother. And offcours THE NEWS.

I'm not a fan of those progs at all (bigbrother, robinson). But people are intresting, so I do feel that robinson is more intresting then watching some actors saying what they are told to say and making fabricated jokes.

But I'm still a simpsons, friends, .. fan.. lol

I hear everybody saying that they hate bigbrother etc... that its stupid and everything, but still alot of people watch it, else they wouldn't do it each year. I think alot of people are afraid to admit that they love to look at other people... 'real people' ...

there is a bit of voyeurisme in all of us

L

9. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

Think your getting the wrong stick of it, this dude means reality as in the examples he gave, and UK versions, like Big Brother and X Factor all those crap ones, not the news, or geography ones, yes I suppose they are classed as reality TV, but not in the sense of what the topic starter wanted for his poll...

BTW Woah at the dude a few pages up, the banning bit was obviously a joke, don't take life so seriously!!

- M@