1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Post your NFSU 2 Rides down here!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gangsta, 17 Nov 2004.

1. automagsrock

automagsrock What's a Dremel?

Hell yeah, another TXR player. I agree with you. TXR is better by far.

I have this for my PS2, otherwise I'd put up my pics. And it is possible to build a nice looking car to level 10, even without stupid spinners, complete rice taillights, and the dreaded hydrolics. If possible, I'll try and get a few pics of my Supra up. Level 10, and it looks damn nice :thumb:

2. tk421

tk421 Idiot.

ya i figured out that the farther that you get in the game the faster you progress - i took my TT from 5.46 to 10 in 1 race - unlocked the carbon split hoods, and carbon body kits.

i seriously think the TT is the most balanced car in the game. my civic is now a joke, i only use the tiburon for the drags i cant pass first try with the TT, and the eclipse and the lancer are just collecting dust.

I think im gonna trade the eclipse back in on a escalade and just pimp it all the way out for humor's sake.

best part about it: i found a hack that allows for custom resolutions! 1280x768 is much nicer - gauges arent on your car when you slide at 16:10.

http://mikegetz.com/img/nfsu2/ws_nfsu2.jpg

ps: froggy : it's sort of nice when people post thumbnails with links to the fullsize images - not everyone has huge monitors. if you post a 1280x1024 screenshot, add 200 pixels for the side of the forum, and possibly more if bigger fonts are being used. some people are stuck at 1024x768 - lots of cheap 15" tfts out there ... and sidescrolling sort of sucks ...

3. chadwick

chadwick What's a Dremel?

u found a nice money cheat aswell..how cool are u

4. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

I never did figure out how people do those thumbnail links.... Oh well sucks for them. :D

5. Chucjy

Chucjy What's a Dremel?

yah i was gonna post my new screen shots in 1600x1200 then i fort hmmm better not still why degrade the quality .... could have 2 screen shots i guess ah who cares tbh

6. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

Yea I found a way to cheat and get a higher level without making the car ugly with gay stickers. What I did with my GTO was I took the body sticker, and I made all 4 layers the same sticker. That way you only see the top one and the 3 others help the rating. My GTO is a 10 now. I got to check the game for accuracy with the engine because a REAL stock GTO has a flat torque curve.

7. tk421

tk421 Idiot.

(URL=http://www.fullsize.addy)(IMG)http://www.thumbnail.addy(/IMG)(/URL)

basically, you make a link, and use the img tag for the thumb as display text, and link to full size.

ya i hit the money cheat - didnt mean to though - got the trainer for the remember place and warp to place buttons, and for the camera lock, which is bound to L. money is bound to O, and i got fat fingers.

8. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

Camera lock pwns. I use it to show off my car when in normal free roam.

9. Conrad

Conrad What's a Dremel?

Well here's my pimped out rides :D

[​IMG]

Used the focus to complete the game, one car from start to finish with all the mods you can get on it except the c/f tailgate to keep my star ratings up. Great car and good at every discipline.

[​IMG]

Best car in the game for me, sucks going round corners but for cruisin or highway racing it rocks :rock:. Just leave on the stock exhaust to make it sound good, its sounds best with a turbo but you need that extra kick and when you are nailing it the turbo whistles away and reminds me of the sound mad max's car used to make. Spent about 60k of my earnings from the focus to make this, no wonder there is a money cheat out there.

[​IMG]

Current car of a new career, got bored and started all over. nfsu2 is just as addictive as the first one i think altho there is alot more i like and dont like about this one, it isnt hard enough to start with. Started the game on hard and never had to turn it down once :(

10. penski

penski BodMod

Firstly, I read this post this morning then went out and bought the Mad Max trilogy.

Secondly, the whine that the Interceptor had in that film was from the supercharger...A turbo shouldn't really make that kind of noise :/

*n

11. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

The Ford Mustang Cobras are supercharged and you can easily hear its whine at idle :)

12. bazorama

bazorama What's a Dremel?

ok i will need to play this game more and woooooop everyones ride :p it was lookin nice last time i left it but i will need to improve ita bit more

13. Ab$olut

Ab$olut What's a Dremel?

well done to most of you for creating such riced out rides :hehe: :duh: I suppose you (HAVE) to rice up your rides because of the stupid star ratings that force you to wish I could just do out and engine and still get stars for it being a sleeper :wallbash:

14. Hamish

Hamish What's a Dremel?

*ahem*
    link
    only the focus is riced :p

15. |I.H|

|I.H| What's a Dremel?

Actually you can download a trainer and use the money cheat through there :D

16. mulberrycrush

mulberrycrush Minimodder

17. mulberrycrush

mulberrycrush Minimodder

my lovely second

[​IMG]

18. Conrad

Conrad What's a Dremel?

Yup already got it, havent used it yet tho. Stuck on the organic drift race on the 4th sponsership so havent played it for a while. Just managed to win it last time round when it was 210k to win, now it starts at 300k.. cheating bloody game, i hate drift :sigh:

19. |I.H|

|I.H| What's a Dremel?

i agree, i hate drifts aswell, espesially the one when you have to drift down and you have to beat a certain score :grr:, sometimes im managed to take my drift score up to 70,000 and then them bloody road car come in the way and....
    :miffed: :miffed: :miffed: :miffed: :miffed: :miffed:

20. Malvolio

Malvolio .

Riced? Never, only... Pimped...
    [​IMG]
    And yes, I did that focus just for fun to annoy you...

Anyway, my ride:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I love the paint job more than anything.

Tags: