1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Cooler Master and vertical Fan controller -Cant find thread

Discussion in 'Modding' started by 3N1GM4, 23 Nov 2004.

1. 3N1GM4

3N1GM4 What's a Dremel?

hey, i remember seeing (LONG TIME AGO) a cooler master (i think may be a lian li) with a fan controller down the side of the front bezel next to the grill for the fans, it looked damn sexy, and had blue rings around the knobs,

can anybody help me out :(

Last edited: 23 Nov 2004
  2. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

was a coolermaster, either black widow or wavemaster, I'll have a good look for you!

<A88>

3. 3N1GM4

3N1GM4 What's a Dremel?

i could have sworn it was one like a praetorian but w/o the front usb door (cause thats where the knobs were)

**edit** thanks for your help man

Last edited: 23 Nov 2004
  4. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

The Black Widow is basically a snazzy praetorian...so it could be either! I think the advanced search option's going to be used a lot tonight ;)

5. Varry

Varry What's a Dremel?

6. JEEVES

JEEVES Minimodder

lmao do you see that the creator of that thread you linked is the same person who is looking in this one :hehe: . I dont think that is the one, but before i realized who created this thread that is the one I thought of as well.

JEEVES

7. 3N1GM4

3N1GM4 What's a Dremel?

hehe, no not me, my concept was inspired by his work... and strange you post in this thread today, as i have been working on finding it again today lol... without knowing someone else has been...

thanks for the effort though... i am positive its a cooler master atc 110 though or one just like it... so im continueing the search..