Modding first mods?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Ab$olut, 23 Dec 2004.

1. Ab$olut

Ab$olut What's a Dremel?

Ok now ive seen all these cool cases and so forth now I want to do my own modding what would you suggest as first mods? or what mods did you do first i'd like something cheap and easy to do at first so it won't be much of a loss if a F**K up I already have a led fan on the back of my case but that was way to easy.

Cheers uldis :thumb:

2. Zephyr

Zephyr Go V-Boy, Go!

There are a ****load of these threads lately...Lots of new members, lots of new modders. Not saying it's a bad thing, but eventually people will stop replying... :search:!. Simple first mods are to put a window in your case, maybe wire up some LED's and put them somewhere, or create a simple chaser circut to control them. CCFL's are easy, and pretty common. Stealth your drives, that's an easy mod. :thumb:

Welcome to Bit, btw!

3. Kumo

Kumo What's a Dremel?

4. Ab$olut

Ab$olut What's a Dremel?

I think i'll go for a window first but I aint got a dremel :dremel: :duh: will have to get me one of those and a neon I think will be simple enough :hip:

5. Freaky_Tweak

Freaky_Tweak What's a Dremel?

my verry first mod was radom xbox controller light.. but that is long ogne.. sorry to say.. maybe sometime ill do V. 2. my first computer mod was a window, but not the average:

[​IMG]

i used a jisaw to do that, and it was simple and straightforward: drill pilort hole, cut the stuf out.. repeat endlessly. its all what you are willing to try and what you are good at. anyway, good luc and post the results.

6. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

O.T. but Freaky, how the heck do you have an avatar?

uldis, i'd suggest some simple sleeving and wire management followed up by a simple window.....that is if you like windows.