99 problems and a b*tch is one! *pic! & update*

Discussion in 'General' started by JinkzUK, 8 Jan 2005.

1. ArtificialHero

ArtificialHero We were just punking him sir!

grrrrrr those f****** boots! i'm sorry, she seems nice and everything, unfortunately in my current state i'm in no position to be anything other than cynical about new relationships, but i do have to throw my 2 cents into the ring re. the boots:

whenever I see those disgraceful fluffy boots, i make a point of suddenly acting like i'm really cold, and if they dont get the idea, start saying that my feet are really cold, and if they STILL don't get it, something like: "ooh, i wish i had some RIDICULOUS fluffy boots to warm my feet up". Perhaps SLIGHTLY more acceptable in the trendier of clubs (wouldn't know, i only go to alternative clubs and "cheese" fun friendly clubs), but when I see some stupid 14 year old in blockbuster video wearing them i want to stick pins in my eyes.

And, hate to say it, but i've never seen ANYONE stoop so low as pink ones.

Go you though, to be fair to ya she does appear to have good assets, and it seems like you have a good time together. The only advice I can give you is for the love of god be honest with her, and also be honest with yourself - you seem pretty caught up in the fact that she's hot, and obviously you have a good time together, but is there the sort of connection that makes it worth trekking long distances to see her? This leads to what people have already said, see her a couple more times and then decide - but, learn from my (stingingly recent) mistakes, and IGNORE looks. As long as the girl is not repulsive, looks are worth NOTHING in terms of "proper" relationships IMO.

AH

Just re-read my post before posting it, and I do feel pretty bad about the boots thing, feel like i'm sort of kicking you while you're down, but it IS my honest opinion, which doesn't actually matter for **** in your life, so (as i'm sure you don't need telling) don't take it too seriously. and if you decide you do want to take it seriously and the boots bother you, hey, it's always good in a relationship to try and change your partner, and modifying her footwear choices is a good solid way to start! :D

2. Haddy

Haddy World Domination

Long distance will only work if the people are mature enough to handle it...My ex and I lived over 1k miles away from eachother when she moved off to go to college in boston...We didnt make it because eventually you have to get closer and neither of us could make the move, but its still possible..

3. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

I agree 110%

If you loved her, I would say do it. But it sounds like you want someone to **** and move on. In which case I say you might as well save yourself the money you'll spend on gas/train tickets and find an easy girl closer to home.

no offense.

4. CySlyde

CySlyde What's a Dremel?

agreed... sounds like lust to me... big difference and trust me i was one who mistook lust for love. it cost me much more than a ring :( but on another note lust can turn to love... just give it time and be honest with both yourself and her otherwise no type relationship will work.

5. HumZilla

HumZilla What's a Dremel?

To quote the legendary lyricist Sean "Puff Daddy" Coombs AKA P Diddy,
    "Dont talk about it, BE about it" :D

6. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

WTF?

7. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

You just don't deserve her...

(i think a few have pointed out the reasons)

8. mushky

mushky gimme snails

She looks like the sort of girl who will pile the pounds on as soon as she's got you hooked. That's probably a shortcoming of mine.

9. ReFredzRate

ReFredzRate Relix Headshot!!

And it's been redone by Jay-Z together with Linkin Park on their new album ^_^

10. Kermet

Kermet [custom title]

Point being? I'm guessing he isn't after a wife...

I can't belive how moral most of you are.

As MonkeyBoy said: [starksy] do it, do it. [/starsky]

Just one thing to remember, if it is for a **** and not long term dont let yourself get to attached, if she doesn't want that it can get very messy (in the bad way) and screw you up.

Got to agree on the boots though, those fluffy things really don't do it for me.

11. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

Wow. I think that's all I can really say to that statement.

12. Kermet

Kermet [custom title]

Yeah, I expected a response to that...

I didn't mean 'most' though, should be 'some', seeing as the general consensus seems to be to go for it.

C'mon, you only live once.

13. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

why dont u 2 just be f*ck buddies then every1's happy???

14. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

Long Distance ones can work, just look at mine. Oddly 'nuff, me and my girl used to be ****buddies, and nothin more. I ended up starting to go out with another friend of mine, who made me cut the ****buddies loose, so me and my sam became just friends. Sad thing is that at first i thought that losing the sexual side would kill our friendship... turns out we ended up finding something deep inside each other and falling in love. Odd how things work aint it? Four months now :D . We're about 1,120 KM apart.

15. JinkzUK

JinkzUK What's a Dremel?

Its not about sex.... not at all, if I wanted that, I probably would have pushed that night when we were both drunk, but I didn't, because she's so nice!
    Also why would I bother to take the time and do this if it was just a quick shag? I even considered not letting her come down after this time!

16. Tulatin

That seems sort of contradictory doesnt it? She's there for a week, we all know what you two will do, then you shoo her out the door?

17. JinkzUK

JinkzUK What's a Dremel?

She comes down at the weekends to go clubbin with me, nothin more, but if I didnt let her come down that would be loads easier on me.

18. Tulatin

well if you "loved her" why wouldnt you want her coming down. I don't see how you can love her if your primary concern is "making it easier on myself"

19. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

Hey guys don't bad mouth the fluff too much - I like to get my furry legwarmers on and go stomping with me glow sticks :D

Offcourse, My legwarmers are much funkier and far less common than those boots :p I also have the matching skirt :hehe:

20. relix

relix Minimodder

The skirt with fins? Are they boots made out of swordfish?