1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 problems and a b*tch is one! *pic! & update*

Discussion in 'General' started by JinkzUK, 8 Jan 2005.

1. Seth

Seth What's a Dremel?

heh its nice to have input from people but really you have to decide don't you?
    No matter what you ask here you are only going to get everyones own opinion.

By posting this origionally you were prolly looking for some sort of answer. Ask yourself this? what answer did you want to hear from everyone?
    was it yeah man go for it! or was it. Nah man it is not worth the time.

Obviously if your asking then it means something to you. If it didn't you wouldn't have asked.

So why not ask her to come down or you go visit her a few times and see how that goes?

If you did that I think you would have more of an idea on how things are.

2. JinkzUK

JinkzUK What's a Dremel?

I wasnt expectin a bloke answer 'id tap it'... But I was looking for sensible options!
    She didnt come down this weekend, because she didnt have any money to get down on the train, fair enough! I had a wicked night anyway with a mate and she called tonight to say she'd be coming down to see Tiesto with me on her birthday.
    Still haven't decided yet! :duh:

3. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

so whats the problem???

i thought u was "tappin' that ass" an u was in luv wiv her??? have u told her ur feelings or have u given up???

if shes coming down all the time then thats more convinent 4 u then??

4. JinkzUK

JinkzUK What's a Dremel?

I never said once I was 'tappin' her, everyone just assumes that!
    Ive not given up and ive not said anything...

5. atanum141

dont u think u should explain ur feelings to her otherwise u might lose her to some next bloke???? and valentines day is coming up so y dont u do it then ??

6. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

MY GOD! I have just seen the picture. AMAZING! Anymore?

Go for it. Go for it NOW. Do something really special on Valentines. Tell her you're planning something for her so she knws you're interested, but don't tell her what.
    NOT the way to do it. Seriously, don't pass this up. Make it clear ypu're interested in her as a person. And if she says "What do really want in a girl?" don't say "Me." :) good luck

Question. what did you say to her in the club? damn, I never talk to girls when I go out.....Never know what to say....

Last edited: 18 Jan 2005
  7. mushky

mushky gimme snails

You're asking the wrong people TBH bud.

8. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

why cant things like this happen to me? :wallbash: :wallbash:

9. kergareth

kergareth What's a Dremel?

The answer can be found in one four letter word: Geek. Either that or you're unlucky, or just really shy.

(Note: I do not exclude myself from any of the above categories)

10. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

All of the above :sigh:

11. penski

penski BodMod

I and many other geeks do fine....

Its not whether you're a geek or not...It is more to do with how you present and carry yourself.

*n

12. Ben '71 1200

Ben '71 1200 What's a Dremel?

I think a long distance relationship can work, but only if you really want it to. My best friend's boyfriend lives in France, she lives in Somerset. They only get to see each other every couple months at the moment but because they both want it to work, they are doing fine.

It just means that becuase she spends more time with me than him people think we're a couple :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

EDIT: I have to agree with Penski, geeks can manage perfectly well :D

13. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

dude jus live for the moment. thats about the best advice i can give you. atleast you live in the same country as your woman. mines leaving to go back home to poland on the 7th. and damn im gonna miss her but shes asked me to go over in march for the month so thats good ( changed from a week to a month now) then shes comeing back in august/september and then after that i wont see her for about a year as shes going travling my god am i gonna miss her.

14. JinkzUK

JinkzUK What's a Dremel?

Just introduce yourself, smile, start with your name. Who are they there with? Ask what they do for a job (uni usually) and use spin off questions from them, make yourself sound really interested in whatever they do and ask questions about it. How old are they? You'll soon find yourself in convo. And if you wanna know if they have a boyfriend, ask!

15. ArtificialHero

ArtificialHero We were just punking him sir!

Why do i feel like i'm suddenly reading one of those teen girl mags. I suppose it does fall under the umbrella of "general discussion" but... pfffft, seems a bit... i dunno.

/me struggles to find firmer ground...

bloody fluffy boots.

AH

16. atanum141

being drunk helps alot!!!! and it makes the evening go much smoother!!

thats how i got my girlfriend. :thumb:

17. cheazypeaz

cheazypeaz What's a Dremel?

this thread cracks me up, your asking a bunch of internet nerds to help sort out your love life.. hahahahhaah .. (no offence some ppl) :rolleyes:

18. TheoGeo

TheoGeo What are these goddamn animals?!

and a 16 year old kid who obviously has too much money and not enough world experience would know better?

19. cheazypeaz

cheazypeaz What's a Dremel?

nah i dont have to much money, but if i have a problem with a bird i dont ask computer geeks... yes im 16 you hit the profile button .. congrats!!

20. TheoGeo

TheoGeo What are these goddamn animals?!

im not gonna get into an argument with you, lets just say it anoys me when people stereotype people, such as you asuming that just because some people are interested in computers that they cant possibly know anything about women. esp when said person is barely old enough to have any experience at all