1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 problems and a b*tch is one! *pic! & update*

Discussion in 'General' started by JinkzUK, 8 Jan 2005.

1. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

Personally I'm rather attracted to geeks, they differ somewhat from nerds :p

2. cheazypeaz

cheazypeaz What's a Dremel?

Geee thanks !!

3. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

she must be quite a catch...

// :lol:

i get what you're saying, but at the age of 16 some people really can get a grasp of what's going on ;)

4. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

Well, I took offence. What the hell are you talking about? You're 16, you have no experience in much of anything yet. The only good advice I could get off you would be a more recent account of what Puberty was like.

Who do you ask? Mummy? WTF are you talking about? You ask your mates, right? Well, some of my mates are right here on Bit. So I asked them. I don't NEED the advice, I have a girlfriend. But I thought I'd ask anyway, improve my technique.
    Are you a Troll or what? If you think WE'RE sad, think about YOU: All you do all day is pick fights with people on the internet. Probably cos all your 'mates' hate you for being what you are.

You need to grow up a bit. Girls might like you then, too.

P.S. Learn to spell.

BACK ON TOPIC...

Thanks JinkzUK. Whilst it was an obvious response, It did help. I just get teh feeling that meeting girls in clubs etc is so fake, because they dress in their tiniest clothes (usually) and you wander up, leering like a fool and try to get them to believe that you came over to chat cos they looked like an interesting person to meet.
    Hell, I FLOSS with more than some of them are wearing.....

Last edited: 21 Jan 2005
  5. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

shes 26 and im 22 and shes Brazilian!!!!(phattest ass ive ever seen) beat that on a pissed nite out!!

6. craig

craig What's a Dremel?

now you say brazilian, are we talk nationality here or is this maybe refering to something that was probably discussed in a previous poll on here :naughty:

7. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

Hey, first of 16 year olds can have more experance than you'd think.

I was definatly better at chatting up 16year old girls when i was 16 than i am girls my age now (thou i think thats because i'm going after girls who are smart, which is a problem).

But on advice front, when ur having problems you should take heed from everyone. I sure as hell do, no while i wouldn't ask my geekie friends first because most of them are single, they'd get asked.

Also the best advice i've ever had came from a geekie mates gf!

Out of idle curisosity, cheazypeaz, what do you use your systems for?

8. atanum141

na im just saying that even pissed u can get a nice girlfriend out of it and not one of them type of girls who get dressed up just to go down to their local yates on a friday nite or some weekend slag.

good things can happen but being pissed makes me more honest and so she fell inlove with me and my honesty.

9. craig

craig What's a Dremel?

very true, thats how me and my fiancee found out we liked each other. me being scared as hell to say anythin, her thinkin i dont like her cause i didnt say much to her. Then one night when we went out on the piss, many drinks later we started to dance with each other then the next day spent all day talkin and thats when we found out we liked each other and the rest as they say is history.

10. WireFrame

The social crutch strikes again. :sigh:
    She fell in love with the person you are after you've drunk a few glasses of poison. Talk about a relationship built on a lie.

11. atanum141

na it wernt a relationship built on a lie it was an eyeopener to her coz i talked to her about things i never talk to anybody about... and she found that i told her important things i kept to myself an she found that i was a good man at heart and she wanted to b with me.

12. cheazypeaz

cheazypeaz What's a Dremel?

Hey

Firstly i'd like to say that the reason i wouldnt ask on a forum such as this is because generaly people on these forums sit around doing nothing and dont go chasing birds. However myself i go chase all the birds at college, who cares if i fail, sucseeded today meeting up tonight. Its just my matter of opinion that you'd talk about something of this nature with your mates unless your a shy boy. Well, i wouldnt consider myself that shy and we just had a personality Clash i guess, sorry.

As for the road accident, purely belter that a grown man is stupid enough to walk out without looking both directions, yes i feel sympathy for him but theres humour in it aswell, you get taught as a kid to stop, look and listen.

I have sold the second system in my signature on the forums and i was being used as an internet server, i had plans to set it up as a fileserver hosting a website and storing my vast collection of stuff i have ! but i never got round to it and needed the cash so i sold it. Was gonna put raptors in mine!!

My main rig, the dual AMD is just a big number cruncher i guess, i only use it for basic stuff but i built it and dont particualy need it. Its my workstation, i do work, forums, emails, msn and stuff on here, nothing that uses 2gb of ram.

Regards,
    Spike

13. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

yeh mate, but all advice is good advice if you analise it properly!

i tend to ask a mate of mine who lives in the USA when i've got relationship problems, as its often easyer, because i know i can say something without it getting back!

(thou i wouldn't ever post in a forum with my current issues, because knowing my luck it would pop up in google some time!).

14. penski

penski BodMod

Last time I tried, I could still chat up 16 year olds.

They're easily swayed...

*n (wanna come see some puppies?)

15. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

than i am girls my age now!

i've not tried chatting up 16yr old girls lately. (i descovered that hippest of all the 'nol drugs.)

All i was meaning is either i've not kept up with girls, or they've got smarter than me.

or its just because i'm at uni, rather than with idoits. think it might be the latter.

16. Ben '71 1200

Ben '71 1200 What's a Dremel?

I very much doubt that you know the vast majority of people on this forum, so assuming that an interest in computers makes you sit around, do nothing and not "chase birds" isn't too clever, IMO.

I don't personally know more than one or two occasional posters on this forum but I am aware that many members are married, in relationships etc. Not just sitting about and doing nothing....

[/rant]

17. atanum141

Hear Hear!! :clap:

18. WireFrame

^what he said.

Curse you for beating me to it! :D