1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Pre-Shodan *56k=Suicide*

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Tanaban, 21 Jan 2005.

1. Tanaban

Tanaban What's a Dremel?

:rock:
    Danger Den just released their ASUS A8N MAZE4 Chipset Block. I think it might fit well on my ASUS A8N Motherboard. :naughty:
    linky

As for the whole hard drive water cooling... I may put that off buying much for that loop until my study abroad time in Germany. Does any one know of any places to brows and buy non us equipment over there near Bonn? Customs might have a time with all the stuff I want to bring back :p

Studies are harder this semester than I thought they would be so not much will be happening on this project until mid summer :waah: Will keep posting on my sketches and any thing I actually do before then!

2. jwill

jwill What's a Dremel?

is this like the hard drive cooler you have planned?...

[​IMG]

does anyone have any information on it?

Last edited: 21 May 2005
  3. SvampSoppa

SvampSoppa What's a Dremel?

wörd, is it a TI-84 I see on the sheets of alu? 8)

4. douphus

douphus What's a Dremel?

How did you get the aluminum cut? I don't think I saw that in the post. And can I get more pics of the hard drive mounting?

5. AutoExec

AutoExec What's a Dremel?

haha.. I use my bed for work bench too :D
    makes it kind of crappy to sleep in unless you have the time to change the covers once in a not-too-long while though.

6. (X)TORNADO(X)

(X)TORNADO(X) What's a Dremel?

Nice metal work... :clap:

7. kergareth

kergareth What's a Dremel?

Ti-83 plus I think. Could be wrong though.

8. adamjones01101

adamjones01101 Minimodder

Nope, you're right, it is a TI-83+...I know, I have a TI-84+ Silver, and my brother has the 84+.

9. Tanaban

Tanaban What's a Dremel?

Indeed. It is similar to what I had planned on doing. I had devised this hard drive cooling in my head a long time ago and have recently been shown that cooler. Here is the site for that hard drive cooler: linky. I am not sure if I will buy or just mill my own. I really want something that can handle 6 to 8 hard drives... I'm kind of a storage nut.

Nein, its a TI83 Plus... If this one happens to die I want at least a TI-89 so it will do my calcs for me :D

Most of the sheets were cut at the metal shop I bought it from. Cost me about 7 dollars extra. All cut with in 1/4 inch of what I originally wanted and I didn't have to kill myself trying to do it just right on a band saw. A few of the sheets I did have to go back and trim a bit but nothing major. Any curves were cut by taking progressively more off with the band saw and the filing it down.

Haha yeah. My bed is a queen size so I just sleep on the other chunk of bed... or start shoving crap off. O and I keep the sheets clean by "making my bed" enough so that the cover is at least thrown over it all before I start.

Danke