Xbox 2 (Xenon)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DaHoboFest, 31 Jan 2005.

?

Do you care weather your console is large?

1. Yes, because I take it with me to places

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Yes, because I want everything to look small and neat

5 vote(s)
    10.4%
  3. No, even though I carry it around, it's not an issue

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. No, it stays put, don't care, just performance

31 vote(s)
    64.6%
  1. Derelict

Derelict What's a Dremel?

Performance is all that matters to me... :D

2. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

Try it with a 200Gb drive ;)

My next move is to buy another Xbox (have 2 already) and use it solely for an HTPC :)

3. bazorama

bazorama What's a Dremel?

well said

4. InFr@Red

InFr@Red What's a Dremel?

yo

i would just like to say my brother is hooked on his xbox and he is waiting for the 3rd xbox 2 to drop late 2006 but there is gonna be a xbox out in nov 5 of this year and and from what my brother said xbox the final one coming 2006 is suppose to be just like a pc with a ati x850 512 card made for the xbox but like i told him dont care what xbox has in it really like my pc better and pc well always be number 1

5. mjwizards15

mjwizards15 What's a Dremel?

I have always been a nintendo guy, but the gamecube was a dissapointment. I am going to wate untill Xbox2 comes out. :D U got any pics

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Noone has any pics as they havent been released yet. Some insiders have said it looks far more curvy and cleaner than the original xbox.

7. dubskies

dubskies What's a Dremel?

the answer is in

OK
    ^^^WHAT^^^ that hell is that supposed to mean? ok u guys are the ones making fun of the guy who made this thread and ur the one saying that?ok for one "And the majority of console owners don't play online" start from this and end with this? "The percentage of Xbox owners who have Xbox live is something like 1-2%. Hardly a huge amount is it?" ok the percentage of owners of a console isnt the percentage of xbox owners, and 1 to 2 percent huh? i dont see that wrong but im sure more because i have xbox live and i go on there and i see so many morons running around its an uncalled fragfest.

second of all,

" Until I actually SEE a next gen console working....pc all the way."

Are you serious? i mewan really what a next gen console i mena it would be brilliant if a console had a HDD and a...... Video card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SSHSHSHSHSHSHSS wow ur telling me the xbox isnt basically a computer? all the mod chip does it gets past the bios thats the mobo has built in that doesnt let it acept anything, and a modded xbox is wonderful there nuts, make a counter strike server out of one, make a ftp server http what ever you can do anything. load linux hell you can load linux on a mutha f'ing ipod,all im saying is there is nothing wrong with a console, ur on one right now (youre comptuer)

and one mroe thing about not touching a console until they have the keyboard and mouse as a primary controller? thats pathetic, i dont know about you but i enjoy sitting down everyonce in a while and enjoying a good old 8-bit game so have a good one imma go take my three **** Shower Shave combo , LATA