1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School bans pencil cases

Discussion in 'Serious' started by padair, 10 Mar 2005.

1. MaplinMan

MaplinMan What's a Dremel?

my mate wanted to borrow mine in 6th form so i had it in my inside chest pocket (big old beretta lol) and my mate in assembly is sitting quite a few chairs down but we cant talk so i got his attention and when hes looking i flashed the gun at him and hes like nice one man but everybody else was watching too (i didnt give a crap)...

anyway... we had a 'SPECIAL' assembly that day :duh: it was after the colombine school shooting and it was about how people that bring weapons to schools should be put in jail and stuff... you can imagine how the rest of the day was for me :wallbash:

but when i was quite a bit younger i accentally had a bb gun in my PE bag cos i had it in my bag the night before so i did the responsible thing and handed it in to pupils office and when i put it on the desk the stupid moron jumped about a mile and starts stuttering even though i just explaned to her what had happened...wtf woman... i was only like year 8 or 9 at the time

if you have something on you you shouldnt do. dont try and be responsible in a school cos they will just have a panic attack and act like they caught you even though you acted in a textbook manner...

oh yeh, why dont they ban weapons instead of banning weapons containers lol thats like banning holsters lol

2. rarich

rarich What's a Dremel?

Obviously the adults in this situation just don't want to deal with things and it is easier to ban what they believe is the main key in this incident. I am surprised that educators can be so intellectually dishonest.

They should just admit that life has happened, a couple of kids have learned a lesson the hard way. all parents should then be informed and the kids taught about playing with "sharp stuff" from both sets of adults.

3. Astrum

Astrum Dare to dream.

You think that's silly? This whole zero-tolerance ******** is doing much worse. Kids have been suspended for bringing those little 1 inch toy G.I. Joe guns to school. But hey, we've got to protect our kids right? (sarcasm)

4. rarich

rarich What's a Dremel?

Heck there was a school that suspened kids for playing cops and robbers. They kept on shooting each other with their fingers! I sometime think it would be a good time for nature to make a 'population correcting' incident that way people would start worrying about real things instead of pretend stuff.

5. Astrum

Astrum Dare to dream.

Yeah, I remember that. Common sense is at an all time low I think.