1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Another JK2 thread :)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jiffey, 24 Apr 2002.

1. Jiffey

Jiffey What's a Dremel?

Anyway...bindi I wanna fight ya to the death in a duel :p See who deserves the nice shiny animated avatar hehe. I was gonna use it but that'd just plain rude of me :/ If the CS league isn't picking up too well, how about a 8-10 person JK2 league, for fun? Nothing serious, just goof off games together. I'm not thinking clan battles or anything like that since I'm sure most of you are too laid (that just doesn't look right even in this usage...) back to worry. Let me know.

2. Jiffey

Jiffey What's a Dremel?

sigh just had my first real online game (where I didn't suck.) The guys who thought they were good were just lame with some gun they kept using then they'd try to saber me when I was low on force and health. Not to mention them repeatedly using the exact same saber attack in which they jump and slice down. They wouldn't bother fighting me, and if they did they died. They just used their guns the whole game, blargh that's not what jedi's are about.

3. Dave Randy

Dave Randy What's a Dremel?

you sound like the same as me, i only bother joining Light Sabre only servers now as guns just make the game suck. I have began experimenting with messing about with the Pk3 files, so far I have made my own set of Reborn skins (i had to clone the model) and changed the orange light sabre so it is white with an orange blur when you move it, looks pretty cool.

4. Evilbob

Evilbob What's a Dremel?

It sounds like I neeeed this game.... Jedi's are sooo koool!!!

5. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Yeah, you can't win.. Guns suck because then it's just Quake and you get these lameoids who can only use the Heavy Stance Killing Blow.. however, if you practice you can easily avoid it when it's coming and then lop their head off while they're messing about on the ground.

It takes time, but it's much more satisfying :D

6. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

avioding the strong attacks is easy. When you see the attack coming just roll backwards or step back and they will miss you. Or sidestep with your style on fast and hack them to pieces.

7. bAnTAi

bAnTAi What's a Dremel?

if strong stance is used, simply have it on light, press force speed, run round him and slice him up:D

8. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

doesn't work in multiplayer as only you speed up and the world doesn't slow down. You just end up getting killed.

9. bAnTAi

bAnTAi What's a Dremel?

still gives an advantage :p :p :p

and lazydemon....i'd kick your ass any day...the last time you fought me....it was the 1st time i'd ever played the friggin' game

10. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

excuses excuses. :lol:

11. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

2 questions how do you aviod being pushed of a platform to your death? and how do you break a choke grip ?

12. bAnTAi

bAnTAi What's a Dremel?

you cant as far as i'm aware avoid pushing....except by dodging it....

Use force push on the @$$ hole who's gripping you to brake it

13. Jiffey

Jiffey What's a Dremel?

Now that I've had it for a while I know a ton more on doing stuff :) If someone grips you, don't push them if you're near a ledge. Always try to have push AND pull level 3. If they do it to you near a ledge (90% of time) use pull and they'll go flying off, and if you're still over the ground you'll land. After the patch the strong stance slash sucks horribly...but now everyones going around using push then doing the backstab move...sigh won't Lucasarts learn that putting one kill moves that are easy to do is no fun? And a tip for push/pull. Pull is easier to use usually, and push the closer they are to you the better the chance they'll knock you over/back. Even if you're crouching, you're not safe. Just some friendly advice :)

14. bAnTAi

bAnTAi What's a Dremel?

very effective..thanks

15. djgizmo

djgizmo 1337 pimp

yeah i've heard bout this, i've tried it, and there's no point in using it, coz it's so easy to dodge. Me friends and i played multiplayer DM for about 6 hours straight last lan we had... bloody entertaining, but i've never tried it in the web. if your force deflect is good enough, they can't do anything to you just push all their missiles away, and deflect the laser shots!
    DESANN!
    anyhow!
    it's a bloody good game!

16. bAnTAi

bAnTAi What's a Dremel?

desann is really easy...easier than tavion by far....just use forces a lot

17. djgizmo

djgizmo 1337 pimp

desann is sposed to be easy, but you know that one part b4 you have all your jedi powers, and Desann kicks your ass nomatter what you do???
    he deflects anything you shoot at him...

18. bAnTAi

bAnTAi What's a Dremel?

you have to lose on that bit!!!! He then grips you and stuff....the game progresses from there....there's no way to win.

19. Jiffey

Jiffey What's a Dremel?

*cough* somebody has god mode on *cough*

Tags: