1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

has anyone had problems with usps

Discussion in 'General' started by jtaing858, 8 May 2005.

1. jtaing858

jtaing858 What's a Dremel?

hey...im just wondering if anyone had or has problems with usps....cuz im recently in a problem....i shipiped something out to someone making sure everything is inside before i shippped and the sent out....once the other person recevies it the item was gone....and said there was just paper and etc.....but there was clear and brown tape....when i only used clear tape...

sounds odd right....do u think someone at usps oppened the box and took the item out and sealed it back up? and wut should i do with this problem?

2. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Contact UPS and complain, get the other person to write you a letter detailing all the information (time sent, reciveved what the item was etc).

3. The_Pope

The_Pope Geoff Richards Super Moderator

He did say USPS as in United States Postal Service, not UPS the couriers-dressed-in-brown.

I'm REALLY upset with USPS right now, since they appear to have "lost" a CaseSkin I ordered for an upcoming Mod you'll see on the site. Another is "on the way" but I'm still mega miffed.

But then, I've heard horror stories about USPS for YEARS, and that their crappy service is one reason why UPS / Fedex are SO huge - many companies just use them by default now, where as Brits are usually mostly happy with Royal Mail (aside those who like to call them Royal Fail, or Royal Snail) and us Aussies are OK with Australia Post afaik

4. jtaing858

oic..ya this is the first time i had problems wiht usps....hopefully the other guy isnt tryin ot scam me ill just have to wait and see tomorrow (monday) if i got the package..also another thing....whenever i check for the packages trackin number..it says the samething over and over.....yet it says it was submitted but didnt say it was on its way over

5. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

oops my mistake, wasn't reading it properly. Well that sucks tbh. Good luck with sorting it.

6. jtaing858

ahaha..thanks..hopfully this guy istn tryin to rip me off..i aslo talked to him and the phone a/b this problem too..so were both going to contact our usps store