1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Revolution Pictures! (and possible specs)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bruno_me, 18 May 2005.

1. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

For me ATM it's the PS3 in first place, then this - that is the sexiest console around! It certainly beats both the X-Box 360 and the PS3 for looks imo. Also, the specs of this thing are most definately not to be sniffed at - are we going to start seeing PC's being left behind in games soon? The graphics engine in the new PS3 for example is about as powerful as a pair of 6800U's - the epitomy of graphics on the PC atm. Let's just hope the new core's from ATi and nVidia will see us through and keep the PC in the top spot for graphics and control. (Keyboard and mouse > *). :thumb:

2. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

http://www.moneyextra.com/stocks/LSE/IBM ...

Maybe not :s not sure about reading stocks, but that massive spiral down on the graph can't be good, maybe there making the proccy's at a loss..

- M@

3. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

that fall is nicely timed with the time they announced they were pulling out of PCs. don;t worry it'll pick up, they always do.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Then it's an even BETTER time to buy!! Buy low, sell high.

5. Bruno_me

Bruno_me Fake-ad‎min

did you see the graph's scale? the price went down ~1000, to ~3800, not that bad ;) and as bindi said, buy low

apparently, that's what they're going to do. A+ for nintendo

6. advance

advance What's a Dremel?

I have a GC now and I think I will be going for a PS3 when the next gen stations come out.

7. TheoGeo

TheoGeo What are these goddamn animals?!

GAH!! gaddamn them, i wanna see these controllers. they've put on ports for the GC controllers as the new controllers wont be able to contoll GC games, they never show a pic of them... there must be something very special about these controllers

8. blananar

blananar What's a Dremel?

This is numero uno on my new systems to buy list. Not as expensive as others prolly, and design is the best.

Plus, the controllers, will be wireless. There was rumors that the new ones would be touchpad, with programmable location, but, a Nintendo Official actually took the time to go on a message board and debunk that.

The controllers, I have a feeling will be even better than the GCN ones (IMO, they were the best console controllers of last era; ergonomic, and easy to use.), and that means, that they will prolly be WLAN controllers with little screens to see what you are doing, for if you are too far away from the room in which the console is in, and they will have excellent reception.

And, that way, the DS will have compatibility as a spare controller (not using the extra screen while doing it though). It might even have Pictochat software, like the DS, and will be able to chat with DS systems, and other Revolution Systems.

9. foxx

foxx What's a Dremel?

I am not tring to diss enyones favorit system here but,

I have heard that the REVOLUTION controlers have the "do" button, enyone elts heard this. :confused:

But also I dont know how but, how the heck did Nintendo stay alive with the same damn games for a couple of decades. I sware there are more kinds of Mario than cheese. :eeek:

And at this state, Nintendo hasnt told us jack squat about the REVOLUTION and you thinking of getting it. It may just be me but I tend to like to know a little about the object I will be getting before I even think of getting it.

Again I say sorry for this mini rant but I had too. :hip:

10. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Well again, most people, with consoles at least, are just "hey, it looks cool, isn't overly expensive and have games I like. I'll go with that one". The majority of people could care less about the tech specs and whatnot.

11. nick[x1]

nick[x1] What's a Dremel?

I want the casing! then i can put a pc inside :) dont like nintendo's but if i get a console it will be the ps3!!!

12. K

K 528491

13. TheoGeo

TheoGeo What are these goddamn animals?!

14. Skutbag

Skutbag What's a Dremel?

Dont J00 m34n tr4xxor b3am?

15. Cheap Mod Wannabe

Cheap Mod Wannabe What's a Dremel?

But Apple goes from IBM to Intel. I guess it is not that good to buy shares. But I'm just a little noob anyways =)

16. MrMan

MrMan What's a Dremel?

hmmm looks very nice, ashame nintendo are so shite :sigh:

17. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Pff how many apples are gonna sell compared to 3 types of consoles?

Also, i dont understand peoples fasination with Sony branded items, but then again im not a fan of GTA or GT either.

18. Cheap Mod Wannabe

Cheap Mod Wannabe What's a Dremel?

I buy apples all the time.

I'm trying to be healthy. ;)

19. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

sony makes decent...yes, only DECENT electronics, but their car audio division just sucks ass.

20. CyberSol

CyberSol 1337 Pants

AMEN! long live the gamer pc :rock:

Tags: