1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Halo movie set to blast onto screens

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 13 Jun 2005.

1. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

2. Herbicide

Herbicide Lurktacular

*whine*

- H.

3. Sord_Fish

Sord_Fish What's a Dremel?

Hopefully they do some sort of past story run-through in it, i have both the games but i've never actually played them yet.

Hmm so i guess we're now waiting to see what rabit sony is going to pull out of their hat.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Absoutely. He should NOT!! take off his helmet and his voice should be the same otherwise itll suck incredibly.

Im pleasantly warm and fuzzy in the knowledge that they have strict script guidelines in the original ethos of the game. There's nothing i hate more than shitty american studios thinking they know better and destroying something good in the name of hollywood.

5. LoneArchon

LoneArchon What's a Dremel?

Well at least it will go with the flow of the games with the strict story control that going to be place on the production. I have only played the first one as i have not bought an Xbox yet i going to wait till the 360.

6. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Two words.. Judge Dredd.

7. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

I bet he does ;)

8. alextwo

alextwo <a href="http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost.php?p

I can't wait for this but I've got a horrible feeling that it will be butchered into something that appeals to the wider audience.

9. Potato

Potato What's a Dremel?

Thankfully Bungie is trying to retain rights to the movie, maybe they won't screw up the movie.

10. Bradish

Bradish What's a Dremel?

Hmmm...

Halo 3 Game = Good Idea
    Halo Movie = Bad Idea

I think that it will be not so hot, but just my personal opinion.

-Brad

11. TechM

TechM What's a Dremel?

Maybe making this one will convince Hollyweird to make the film of the John Ringo "Hymn before battle" series...

Hey! Fingers crossed the guys from Red Vs Blue will get cameos in the movie!!!

12. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

People say conversions don't work, this is normally because they have bad directors.

after spidermen, xmen and such people were saying comic book converts wouldn't work, to them i say go watch Sin City, awsome film.

Now the script and screen play are very important, having 28 days later (a film thats 8/10 definately) Alex Garland pen this one bodes very well. If they are able to get Riddly Scot, should be a truely awsome film. The trick is to not go for the 14 year old audiance (sorry ice!) like they did with tomb raider, thou they almost pulled it off with resident evil.

13. sui_winbolo

sui_winbolo Giraffe_City

If Bungie plays a big part in creating this movie, it will be awseome! Can't wait for this to come out! :clap: :rock:

Tags: Add Tags