1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Lost Planet coming to PC

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by The_Pope, 17 Apr 2007.

1. The_Pope

The_Pope Geoff Richards Super Moderator

2. TheSaladMan

TheSaladMan What's a Dremel?

Yuck, not only was this an awful game, but it's also the type of console game that never works on the PC.

Hey Capcom, make some good games for the pc instead of just porting over all your console games.

3. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

I've always enjoyed Capcom games.. however I dont think I've ever played one on the PC before ..this could be interesting

4. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

DX10 graphics, better gameplay, more additional content; Why not give this game a chance? I want to see more Multi-Platform games coming out. It would give me more reason to upgrade. Speaking of that, what happened to XNA and it's so-called "promise" to help port 360 games over to PC? I think I've seen like 2 games that are on 360 also on PC, but I think it was the opposite: they were meant for the PC and then went to the 360. Anyways hope someone can try and fill me in on that.

Peace.

5. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

I for one am torn. I really like it when a game is designed for a specific platform as it allows the game to be much more focused for that system. On the other hand, I hate it when a game I like is for a system I don't have.

6. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

XNA was supposed to help improve MP and allow game developers to have more time to work on the game itself and not getting the game to work on another platform. That is the reason why I ask that question, but I do agree with you on focusing more on one platform would make any game better, but that's not going to work financially for any game developer, except maybe Valve, but then again they sent HL2 to Xbox, so....

7. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

There are a lot of games that are exclusive to one platform, like MGS series on the playstation.

8. heir flick

heir flick Minimodder

like devdevil85 says, lets give it a chance, at the mo any games being devloped for the pc should be welcomed

Tags: Add Tags