1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Columns The Spectrum of Red, Green & Blue

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 29 Apr 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

In a nutshell: Tell us something AMD!

3. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

Tim, when does your NDA's expire with AMD regarding the new processors?? Or are you guys just as clueless as to what is going on? The suspense is killing me to say the least, I'm even holding off upgrading the ageing hardware of mine untill AMD gives something solid. Allthough I'm lost about what to upgrade to. A C2D rig would be nice, but I have always believed in the little guy. I dont need THE news just word on WHEN.
    Stefan

4. Tim S

Tim S OG

I do know when the embargo expires on the information we've got on AMD's processors -- the moment it expires, you'll hear about it. I'm sorry I can't go into more details than that at the moment. :)

5. Miser

Miser What's a Dremel?

Noooo....you..must..spill.... :eeek: :D

Well, I guess we'll just wait.
    I have never been so anxious about a computer product launch or as worried about AMD's well being. C2D is great and I'd have one in a heartbeat if AMD wasn't in so much trouble. Losing a competitor is bad for us and AMD is looking dire.

6. naokaji

naokaji whatever

i dont understand why amd is looking dire....

you can get a athlon 64 x2 3600+ aftermarket cooler, a radeon x1950xt, 2 GB Ram, AMD 690 Mainboard, a Case, a 535W enermax psu, a sata dvd burner and a 320 GB hdd for 700$.....
    go try to beat that price / performance ratio with an intel based system......

Last edited: 30 Apr 2007
  7. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

Man I can't wait til May 5th! They should have something up their sleeves. I can just hear it through Tim's words.... :thumb:

Tags: Add Tags