1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Dragon Age 2 release date announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 17 Aug 2010.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Xonar

Xonar What's a Dremel?

Best news I've had all day, cannot wait for this! :D

3. l3v1ck

l3v1ck Fueling the world, one oil well at a time.

That's just reminded me. I bought the original a while ago, but never played it as my PC was too old. My new laptop will easily be capable of playing it. I'll get it installed straight away.

4. Showerhead

Showerhead What's a Dremel?

Surely a bit pointless working on a ps3 Mass effect 2 but not the original.

5. deathtaker27

deathtaker27 Modder

do you think that will stop ps3 owners buying it

6. Gavo

Gavo The Tall One

I don't know...I played the PC version, and it was great. The new one feels and plays like God of War, totally unlike the first one.

7. m0ngy

m0ngy What's a Dremel?

Good news on Dragon Age. Awesome game; brought together so many old and new RPG ideas and wrapped them in an innovative, beautifully presented, and thoroughly enjoyable game.

Sorry, but Mass Effect bored me to tears, the endless tripping around that God-aweful space station talking shite to everyone and sundry... *yawn*. The sequel was little better. I mean, you've only got three basic weapons for the entire duration of the game. Might be alright for button mashing console nubs, but us PC gamers demand more.

8. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

when you getting to the guildwars 2 demo joe =] watched some cams and it looks interesting

I was the other way around mongy.. the original mass effect you could buy your shipmates gear and armor- was a little deeper than mass effect 2.. but I see why they did that.. they can pump out games without having to design much gear

sucks just makes it easier for the dev.. shortchange us.. still good game though

9. GiantStickMan

GiantStickMan What's a Dremel?

I found with the original Mass Effect you were always tripping over new weapons and there was never really a sense that you had gotten something much better than what you had. At least with ME2 the upgrades seemed a bit more meaningful.

Good news about Dragon Age, if only I could build up the motivation to finish the first one!

Tags: Add Tags