1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware KFA² GTX 560 1GB Anarchy Edition First Look

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 17 May 2011.

1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

2. r3loaded

r3loaded Minimodder

£175.87? What the hell is the point of this card - I bought my KFA2 GTX 560 Ti for £179.99 three months ago!

3. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4. misterd77

misterd77 What's a Dremel?

meh, not pleased at the prices, although reports coming from etailers price 560 cards at around the £150 mark, also, can anyone tell me what part of the dx11 software makes older cards like the 280 gx2 redundant, do you think that nvidia and amd just dont write the dx11 code to support older legacy cards ?, or is there some super duper chip in the new generation cards that the older (still very powerfull) generation cards lack ?, please inform your noobness, and no flaming, I just want a clear and concise answer, many thanks in advance...oh, and eat haggis, its good for ya...

5. Christopher N. Lew

Christopher N. Lew Folding in memory of my father

Please, please can we have some folding numbers from one of these cards, it would give a baseline from which to try to calculate the expected PPD.

Tags: Add Tags