1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Life Is Strange Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 22 Oct 2015.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Absolutely loved Life Is Strange, and will buy the next thing Dontnod releases no questions asked. I even managed to tune out the incredibly poor lip-syncing, mostly by pretending I was watching some foreign art-house film overdubbed in English.

More of this, please, developers. Lots more.

3. Guinevere

Guinevere Mega Mom

Two words for you. 'Riley Rewind'

4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I see your 'Riley Rewind,' and I raise you 1965's Japanese sci-fi classic The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

5. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

I'll pick it up in a sale, heavy rain & beyond 2 souls set the bar high for interactive movie/game.

6. mi1ez

mi1ez Modder

That first image reminds me a lot of Telltale's BTTF.

7. ObsCure

ObsCure What's a Dremel?

I thought I'd give it a go a few months back. Got some trees, started playing mid day and didn't even realise it was 5 in the morning till I hit end of episode 3 :D

8. Gareth Halfacree

Isn't it lovely? Part of me wants to go through it again and make a few different decisions, but another part thinks I should just leave it alone - that what happened during my playthrough was *my* story. Trying to convince the wife to play it now!

9. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Bought the complete set 1-5, nice to see other companies getting in on the interactive movie/game genre & managing to do it good. :)

And got Indigo Prophecy Remastered half price in the steam Halloween sale, not played this since it's first release.

Tags: Add Tags