1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Cooler Master Cosmos II 25th Anniversary Edition Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 23 May 2017.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

Nice to see they stuck with the appalling layout of the original Cosmos 2...

What the hell were they thinking?? They put so much effort to make it so classy, then messed it all up on the inside. The thing's massive! So why doesn't it fit so much watercooling gear that you need a new mortgage? EVERY other modern case this size has so much WC support that you can afford to even pick and choose which mounts you want to use just to improve your aesthetics or practicality.

Such a wasted opportunity, again. They could have had such a good case here.

3. Jimbob

Jimbob Minimodder

Even with a full ATX board and SLi half the thing is empty. The inside could certainly be improved.

4. Guest-56605

Guest-56605 Guest

+1

I'm guessing they wanted to be all retro with all the pointless 5 and a quarter bays :duh: :rolleyes:

5. Nictron

Nictron Minimodder

Still using my original Cosmos S and love it:

[​IMG]

Still beautiful:

[​IMG]

6. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

Given the wasted space mentioned above, the fact that it's literally just a Cosmos II with some bling and uses a very dated design; how exactly did it get the Extreme award when it doesn't even top the cooling charts?

7. mi1ez

mi1ez Modder

I'll never understand why you'd want glass behind your motherboard tray. By all means, totally black glass to keep the look of the case, but I don't want to see back there! Quite the opposite!

8. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Cablemod paid them off:naughty:

9. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Saw a video on this, this morning and whilst the I loved my Cosmos 2 Ultra case this "anniversary" case is a waste of time and of money.

To many cases these days are going with Tempered Glass or RGB or both which is just annoying to me as I don't want any of it.

My next case when I can afford one is going to be a test bench, at least that way I don't have to worry about tempered glass or rgb nonsense.

10. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

This is basically the antithesis of what I want from a PC case :D Fair play to those who buy one, though, but it's absolutely not for me!

Tags: Add Tags