1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Netflix reportedly poaches Activision Blizzard CFO

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 2 Jan 2019.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Spraduke

Spraduke Lurker

Microtransaction TV series here we come - now with additional, paid for, cosmetic items like lead actress performs in skimpy bikini (I hope i'm joking and not foretelling the future!)

3. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

I dunno, I expect ten years of series about nothing but white men with stubble and beanie hats killig brown people and Russians, sometimes they'll be killed in Africa, sometimes they'll be killed in Mexico, sometimes they'll be killed in space. Then they'll take the series down, only to re-release it in chunks that cost more than they did before. I mean, if it works for James Bond.

Also, tiers, more and MOAR TIERS FROM SALTY CUSTOMERS.... erm, wait a second. Soon, instead of 480p, 1080p and 4k Netflix it will be Platinum 4K movie and drama up to 3 devices and 60 hours per month. Comedy Premium Pack only $5/month extra, each extra hour after 60 charged at $0.50/hour and usage stacks across multiple screens, so watching for 1 hour across two devices is 2 hours usage. Good luck to everyone with a teenager.

4. edzieba

edzieba Virtual Realist

What was that, incoming Black Mirror DLC?

Tags: Add Tags