1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Features Ten Years On: Bulletstorm

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 19 Feb 2021.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

a fun game one that i at one point wanted to play again but couldn't the orignal on steam needed GFWL which makes its unplayable for alot of owners on steam, the remaster is just the orignal game with GFWL removed and the odd tweak.
    its a fun game but on pc the alienated the orignal fan base they really should have released a patch for the orignal owners

3. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Loved every minute. MP was cack,though.

4. DbD

DbD Minimodder

All I remember at the time was it was using GFWL and hence was not worth the hassle.

5. BenB

BenB What's a Dremel?

Bought and played this through at the end of 2020. Very very silly but huge fun. The humour is cack and the language unnecessarily sweary, overblown and cheestastic but it was ace.
    I don't need complicated stories and deep meaning to enjoy games (probably why I followed this with Serious Sam 4 which is also ace).
    Multiplayer where you have to hit the kill scores to reach the next round is OK. Played with friends and it generally starts out easy but is harder to hit the scores once the levels progress.

Tags: Add Tags