1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Noctua NH-P1 review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 7 Sep 2021.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. DeViLzzz

DeViLzzz What's a Dremel?

Far too much cost for it's intended use. No way I would put this in a pc for my mom and dad or daughter because of that. It would be appropriate for their pcs as they use them for things other than gaming and just very similar things but I could get them coolers far cheaper or just use stock which you can get for free at times.

3. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

This is brilliant. I'm tempted to swap out my trusty D14 for this. Or cut a massive hole in the mini-STX 35w home services machine for fanless operation.

This thing isn't for most people. If you can put up with the stock cooler, it's definitely not for you. It's for silent freaks or dusty environment.

I'm a silent freak that values zero noise when idling. I run my D14 passively most of the time, unless 65w CPU temperature goes above 55c. Only have two 180mm case fan lazily pushing air at 300rpm.
    I'm also a clean freak, I hate dusts in the computers and associated downtime. So if I can remove the 0-400rpm 92mm fan in my home services machine to very rarely require cleaning. This is well worth it.

Arboreal likes this.
  4. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

The first picture with the motherboard attached for scale actually made me physically chuckle. It's very pleasingly mad.

...Also worth it just for the brown screwdriver imo :happy:

BeauchN and Arboreal like this.
Tags: Add Tags