PROJECT: aeonX2 Ok, I am finally moving on this project. It was started and scrapped twice. But I am here and ready to go full steam ahead. aeonX2 will be shelled with a V1200B. It will be a watercooled project (my first) using DangerDen products. Lets start with the basics. The case arrives: One thing I was amazed with was the insertion of screws in the place of rivets for all the things that one may want to remove. HD cages, wheels, etc. All now have screws! My last v1000 had rivets! Here on the bottom all the screws This was awesome because the first things I needed to do was remove one of the HD bays, turn the other upside down, and swap the wheels. First-Wheels: I removed both wheels and swapped places. I liked the handle to pull to unlock the wheels but hate it being in back, I wanted it in the front. With that out of the way I moved to the bottom area. Here is how it is originally: I removed the first HD cage since I am installing the rad down there and turned the other upside down. Here is the bottom now: Thats it thus far. I am installing the handles next. Here they are laying on top for a test.