1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BB vote

Discussion in 'General' started by Dodge, 29 May 2004.

?

Do you like BB

1. Love it

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  2. Ambivalent

25 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Hate it

14 vote(s)
    25.5%
  4. What does "ambivalent" mean?

7 vote(s)
    12.7%
  1. LayZeh

LayZeh What's a Dremel?

Token Black Man
    Token Indian

Too true, harsh, out of order, but true.

2. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

Just for the record, I'm not racist. (Point trying to be made was that many people in the UK are now adopting the idea that asylum seekers are scum, you only have to look as far as the media for that!)

Anyway, I wonder if this BB will pull in any more viewers than the last? Even C4/Endemol admitted themselves that the last one was a shambles! :D

3. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

Token Camp Queer :thumb:

As a straight actor, if Endemol allow anymore pink-frocked fairies into this crap I think I'll have to take some action :dremel:

4. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

We had some easter euopeans intoday at work. asking about VAT returns on the camera they just brought.

They were dodgey looking, spoke very little english etc

I said, do you come from a EU country they said yes. i told them they cant get a VAT return (on the advise of a mate). they didnt like that...

5. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

Damn! lol, I'd move to somewhere else in europe to get VAT returns! lol

6. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

M@ . hella funny post welldone. BB is utter ****e. the idea is good.take 12 'average'(but completely different to each over) buggers ,stick them in a house and hope that after 2 weeks they are pissed and beating 12 shades of **** out of each other.but due to the fact all the tards in the house are boring as hell.they just sit and smoke ,bitching at everyone behind their backs.utter dog****. they should spike all the food with mood altering drugs. could make it interesting.

7. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

Arsenic would make it more interesting.

8. Piratetaco

nah you want them to do something funny like beating the **** into the closet gay with a spoon rather than drop down dead.

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

If you enjoy reading tabaolid ****e and not thinking for yourself then, yea.

10. Piratetaco

what the **** are they doing on BB now? who the **** wants to watch a fat guy getting his feet rubbed.****ing useless.please someone shoot the BB producers

11. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

You have just admitted to watching Big Brother, and sorry, but that now voids you from posting again on this thread......
    (oh and listening to Enema of the state also voids it..)
    - M@

12. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

Did I say that I supported it?

Quit getting on your high horse, I'm sick of being branded as a racist for reflecting on views REGULARLY expressed in the media (Radio, TV, Newspapers, Magazines, Internet). I practically hear it everyday on LBC or whatever's on the radio.

Anyway, that bald gay camp frilly pink dress bitch... he don't just got limp wrists... his whole damn body is limp... eugh!

13. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Sorry but your posts seem more agitated towards political than others, its the way youve come across imo. It's your interpretation of those views expressed by the media and the lack of reading between the lines which may be why people are thinking like they are?
    Perhaps.
    If i was the only one, then id assume i was in the wrong.

14. Sniper-X

Sniper-X What's a Dremel?

Lets face it people the quailty of the show and the people that they pick to put on it is a direct reflection of what the majority of the people want to see or the show couldnt attract the people to watch it and the commercials that pay for it .

15. Piratetaco

what you're saying is retards watch retards.

16. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

Whatever. I know I'm not a racist, so that's all that matters. If you're too blind to surf the forums of some certain sites (big players in the media world), and look at the way things are being portrayed (such as that recent documentary on C4 about a protest against the establishment of a 'hostal' for asylum seekers) in the media, that is your problem. I'm only relaying what a large chunk of the UK said. I'm gay, I most likely got the same hateful comments as he did, therefore it's pretty unfair for me to be nasty toward him, therefore, it's nasty for him to penalise homosexuality after what he's more than likely been through judging by the state of the UK. I'm not in the wrong. If people stopped trying to suck up, and actually looked around them at the many views expressed, they'd see the angle I was looking from.

17. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

you picked a really stupid word for "in the middle", then gave people the option to question the poll :? are you looking for this thread to fail ?

I caught bb for a bit yesterday, they were playing truth or dare or something. It was silly. Do they know what's er face is a transvestite yet ?

18. [GiB]Grey M@a

[GiB]Grey M@a What's a Dremel?

biggest pile of pants ever, they should of realised that the first one was crap let alone making one each year, get it off the TV now is all I say.

19. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

Looks pretty obvious doesn't she?

20. Piratetaco

first time i saw 'it' i knew there was something wrong.those people in the BB house are 'tards.