1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding help again plz

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Capone, 29 Sep 2002.

1. Capone

Capone Banned

umm the size of the LEd lights in cd drives are 3mm right and the cases are 5 correct i forgot. and i dont feel like ripping apart my pc to find out

2. Capone

Capone Banned

nm

i just remembered there 3000mcd thx anyways

3. txi

txi What's a Dremel?

whee, first post =)

as much as i have seen case & peripheral led's , there is no standard to measure them, some are 3mm, some 5mm. for example, my cdrom led is 5mm, but case led's are 3mm...

4. inder

inder Mr.Modtown

tis true, but generally thats the way it is

but some are tiny SMD ones, like in my ZIP drive

5. Capone

Capone Banned

im done

i changed all the Leds in the whole pc KeyBoard: Blue(2600mcd) CPU Power Led is: Red(3000mcd) and HardDrive is a Flashing Green and Red Led(650mcd) Monitor is Blue Alsoand my mouse is next gonna do a series of colors gonna try to hook up blue and green half and half iwish i had a Cam plus cdrom and cdrw are flashing red(500 mcd) and along with floppy

6. txi

txi What's a Dremel?

nice...that was quick :) btw, someday, let's see some pics ;)

7. Capone

Capone Banned

Will do

im planning on buying a scanner next week when i get paid kinda broke right now i started this new creation 3 days ago starting from a case and now i got a fully loaded pc with neons and more. lol spent alittle over a grand so far but i will have pics ASAP only took 10 mins to install all my LEDS

8. Capone

Capone Banned

still waiting!!!

i have blue cathode and red cathode neons i just ordered multi colored onces and a green one. and im still waiting on the bleepers to send me my ROund cables grr taking forever hopefully all of it will come tomarrow