Well, many of you may have found that after using IE8 for a few days/weeks that it starts to perform slow when opening new windows/tabs. and I have managed to fix this problem by disabling an addon called: "Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" now my browser runs like it did the day I installed W7 again! to do this, just bring up IE8 (if your currently not using it...) then press 'Alt' on your keyboard, Click 'tools' at the top left of the browser, and then click, 'manage addons'. now look for "Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" (without quotes ""), now right click it, then click 'disable', Now restart IE8 and everything should be running fine!. Good luck!.