its all in the current, the higher the current the higher the chance youll end up in a box. Worst shock i got was from the phone lines. Was extending one of the phone sockets and being efficent i decided to wire up the first end so that the socket was live as soon as i had stripped the wires at the other end. (2 phone lines down Cat5e is bliss ). Any way ive always founf that the fastest way of stripping solid core wire is with my teeth, so under the desk i go with nothing but my mouth. ZAAAAAP!!!!! BANG!! AAAARG!!! I strip the first wire, no problem. the second wire get stripped and it contacts with the first which had slipped down from where it was resting. 90 volts through my mouth sends my head shooting upwards and bangs it on the bottom of the desk.