1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass Effect HD trailer

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Veles, 4 Aug 2006.

1. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

After watching the trailer DivineSin brought to our attention, I'll link you to the trailer of Mass Effect, the latest game from BioWare. If you don't know, BioWare were responsible for many lost hours playing the Baldur's Gate series, Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire.

The graphics on this look incredible, this is basically a similar game to KotOR and Jade Empire but with a slight twist. It's set in space, and it's a mix of FPS and RPG, I would say it's the sci-fi equivalent of Oblivion.

http://masseffect.bioware.com/downloads.html

Many different sizes and formats for you to pick from.

2. LogicalChaos

LogicalChaos What's a Dremel?

I would have to say now that E3 is over out of all the games this one still gets me more excited than gears of war or dare i say Halo3?

3. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I'm deserving judgement for Halo 3 untill I play it myself, Halo 2 was a huge dissapointment. The graphics look incredible though.

4. LogicalChaos

LogicalChaos What's a Dremel?

Theres so much hype surounding halo I dont think it will ever be able to live up to peoples expectation of what they think it should be. I do agree with you that halo2 was a dissapointment but still it was a great solid game with fun multiplayer Im going to think positive this year lets hope it blows everyone away.

Tags: