1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Form Factor Nano ITX release dates

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Tetsugaku-San, 5 Aug 2004.

1. Tetsugaku-San

Tetsugaku-San What's a Dremel?

(also posted this in another forum, realised it was better here, sorry for the double post)

Lo, I'm waiting for the Nano ITX to be released and I managed to get a date of early Q4 this year out of VIA directly by email - just in case anyone else is waiting as well :)

2. Le Tordu

Le Tordu What's a Dremel?

I'm interested !

It'll be released almost a year after it was presented :duh:

(PS : I'm 69 guy !!!!) :clap:

3. LAGMonkey

LAGMonkey Group 7 error

w00t!!! nano... :D ive been waiting for them for soo long. going to be great when they come out. perfect for a Car-PC. evan tho the Micros are good for car PCs i still want smaller foot print and better heat tolorance.

4. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

The Nano-ITX form factor will definately bring about a new generation of mods, because you can do so much more to vary your mod when you have so much room to spare! I can't wait! :D

5. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Yeah.... a Lian Li PC-7077 or a CM Stacker with one of the boards in every drive bay, save one which would have some mega-switch (16 port probably... but you'd need to find a good way to reroute the cabling, or do it all internally with a lot of soldering work :eeek: )to link them all up. Make yourself a mini SETI farm :)

Of course I'm quite happy with my new MII-10000 but these should be quite promising. It could bring a whole new meaning to pocket PC :hehe: The system size will end up being limited by how small of a screen you can find to stick on it.

6. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

One of these with a PSOne screen. Now that would make a PROPER PocketPC! :D

7. SilentDeath

SilentDeath What's a Dremel?

Any guesses as to how much they'll cost?

8. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

My guess is they'll start around $150-200, just because they're SO integrated (and going by other EPIA boards)

Tags: