I really haven't done much...mainly because I ahve been busy with work, and away on holiday. however, I might as well post an update for you all. Firstly, I finished the radiator. It got clearcoated and is mostly polished up with rubbing compound. It is rather reflective. I finally set BlakIce up, mainly to test some new parts. Sadly, the 9700pro died a horrible, smokey death. It had lived a long and hard life..but that is a different story. It's changed a bit since that picture was taken. My two 120mm titan fans got LED'ed. Heres how (note that these images are cickable): A Titan 120mm aluminium/chrome fan. This mod basically involves adding LEDs to the four corners, and running wires form them to the central hub of the fan. First off, the fan is disassembled in the usual way. The PCB is removed. A drill with a 3mm bit is used to drill four holes in the plastic hub of the fan. These line up with the four spokes. A Dremel clone, with a grinding attatchement. This will be used to cut a V shaped channel in each spoke, to carry the wires. Each channel is cut deep enough to hold the two wires and the superglue which will hold them in. The completed frame, with a channel in each spoke: The four superbright white LEDs are tested in series at 12 volts. They only draw 19mA total The legs are bent to allow them to fit into the holes in the fan corners. The LEDs are then inserted into the holes, and wires soldered to them. I used category 5 cable, and soldered in series. Some hot glue holds the LEDs in place. The completed fan in the dark. Not a bad finish, it almost looks like a clear fan would I then used the same method to LED. It took about 4 hours work total. So it was most pleasing when, 20 minutes later, I knocked the floppy drive into one of them, knocking off two blades. It was equally enjoyable to watch the other one short itself out for no reason a few seconds later...it tries to work but refuses to spin. Well, after I got over the initial trauma of losing £30 of fans and a load of hard work, I went off and did what I always do when I break stuff...order some top-notch replacements. These will arrive shortly in the form of some 120mm Panaflo beauties. Also in this update...the motherboard mounting. Holes were drilled, and tapped using the standoffs in a nutdriver. Standoffs in place. you can also see what will soon be the hard drive mounts. A close-up for no particular reason. Some Sunbeam CCFL's were parted from their tubes to cut down the size... ...And plonked onto the motherboard tray. They will form the motherboard backlight, and under-case lighting. The invertor was also freed from it's case. Some duct tape protects the contacts on the bottom. The test motherboard in place. And with the cathodes on...not much to see. With the lights off, we get a nice effect through the board. A close-up of the southbridge area. Finally, some new hardware. I've added another 120GB SATA (giving me 240GB or RAID 0 goodness), replaced the Audigy Platinum with an Audigy Platinum eX, and the dead 9700pro is now a GeForce 6800GT. As stated above, some nice fans will be following shortly. Sorry about the pictures, I don't have Photoshop instaled right now. I'll resize and compress ASAP.