Here is the worklog for the Project The Thing This project started with a modded chieftec matrix that was look like ****. and i coulden look on the case. so i started Project The Thing. it´s was look like this. The first thing 2 do was to cut the side panels 2 right side. its now used ducttape to hold the sides on place. Now the motherbord panel was finish and glued. now the side panel is glued and in place and it´s starting to look funny. my mind was thinking some weird things when this pics was take and i look in my computer buth it´s looks nice =) This peace was a leftover when i cut the sidepanels and it´s was perfekt for the top of the case. the top of the case is now finished and the fan hole is need a cut. The front was a bit difrent then i did belive at the start. i got so mad and angry that i forget to take pics. here is the only pics of the front. here is a pics of how it´s was look where i was working on the project. and the case is finished. here is some pics of the case when it´s was powered on. This is all from now. some updates comes when i got some battery in my digital camra =) buth to the next time take care Here comes a litle update. The case is now finished. and here is the last things i have done here is the case. The new feet on the case. The case got new ears to And here are the case with screen and stuff. don´t the keyboard match my comuter Now are the case done and a new case is going to be build. this time from scratch.