1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rob Zombie!

Discussion in 'General' started by ChriX, 10 May 2002.

1. ChriX

ChriX ^

Any of yow lot listen to Rob Zombie?

Well im sure most of you have heard it, anyway, I recommend Dragula and Demonoic Phenomenon, class tunes, loudness needed :D

2. kanuslupus

kanuslupus Minimodder

I have his 1st CD... I forget if I picked up #2. He's not bad, but it sounds like rehashed stuff from White Zombie.
    I'm a little disappointed that he hasn't "grown" or expanded his horizons. I think he's in it for the money now,
    mass appeal and all that. Will definately download anything else he makes before I spend $15 on it.

3. K

K 528491

Hence having a song on WWF too :rolleyes:

...and err, nope, don't like Rob Zombie really. Dragula is ok but I don't like any of his other stuff.

4. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I have heard one song by Rob Zombie but I can't remember which one it was ... I will have to aquire some and see if its anygood

5. six degrees

six degrees What's a Dremel?

Personally I recommend (as well as chrix') American Dream and Feel So Numb. Also, Demon Speeding is a LOT of fun, when played very loudly when slightly tipsy :D

6. PC4LIFE

PC4LIFE What's a Dremel?

Rob Zombie is ok. His new stuff is weak compared with the the tunes he put out while head of White Zombie.

7. brutal

brutal What's a Dremel?

i think it was MTV that took a tour of his house. Rob is totally into classic horror movies and has decorated his house like some of the movies. He seems like a d00d you can split a 6-pack with and just chill and even tho he kinda lost his edge after that song with howard stern his music is still better then most of the trash that has come out lately.

8. x24

x24 What's a Dremel?

Sorry to be of a late news person but what happened to his former band, White Zombie? I love their Iceman guitars.

Hey Brut!

9. kanuslupus

kanuslupus Minimodder

IIRC Rob just wanted to do some solo stuff. Though I haven't figured out why,
    he really hasn't done anything. Guess he just wanted a bigger paycheck.

10. scoob8000

scoob8000 Wheres my plasma cutter?

zombie 0wns.. cant wait till Ozzfest.. Rob Zombie is gonna be one of the main acts..

-scoob8000