1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling UV Reactive Water Additive

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bajastx, 11 Dec 2002.

1. bajastx

bajastx What's a Dremel?

About a year ago I remember seeing some pictures of a water cooled machine that had some type of UV reactive additive in the water to make all the tubing glow green.

Any direction to where I can get more info on how this was done would be appreciated.

2. Morphine

Morphine weeee!

3. l33t_c0mput6r_m0dz

l33t_c0mput6r_m0dz What's a Dremel?

Personally, I just recieved my order from http://www.glowbottles.com yesterday.

Check on eBay for this seller or email him for your specific needs. I paid $4 and some change (shipping included) for 3 bottles of dye and he sent me 4! I now have green, yellow, blue, and pink.

:rock:

Oddly enough, I wanted the pink dye the most but when it glows, it's orange... :wallbash: :grr:

4. bajastx

bajastx What's a Dremel?

Thanks all...

How reactive is the blue?

5. l33t_c0mput6r_m0dz

l33t_c0mput6r_m0dz What's a Dremel?

Blue may be a little disappointing as it's nowhere near as bright as green or yellow.. nevertheless, some ppl have a bl00 fetish and I suppose it is all a matter of preference whether you want bright UV colors, or to keep to your blue color scheme.

Tags: