1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News WRC 2010 Preview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 5 Oct 2010.

1. V3ctor

V3ctor Tech addict...

2. uz1_l0v3r

uz1_l0v3r What's a Dremel?

I had this on pre-order and cancelled it, because I wanted to wait for the reviews before I splashed out. Looks like it was a wise decision. This is a great shame because I've been waiting for a decent, authentic rally game with "next gen" graphics. Colin McRae Dirt just doesn't cut it, for me.

3. allan29t

allan29t What's a Dremel?

I like the game,control is pretty good. I would like more opponents,but probably there are in full version.

4. rjkoneill

rjkoneill What's a Dremel?

the graphics are terrible.

i was playing the demo asking myself why i spent £400+ on a flagship graphics card to be presented with garbage like this.

5. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Codemasters have set the standard for racing games, yeh the lack of rally and too many buggies in Dirt 2 is annoying but hopefully this can be rectified in Dirt 3 !!

6. steve30x

steve30x What's a Dremel?

WRC 2010 gets boring fair quick. It seems like theres only 5 tracks in the game because that all I have seen over and over again.

7. echeb

echeb What's a Dremel?

darn, i was really looking forward to this! Dirt's just for Ken Block style show-offs IMHO, not proper rally fans. guess il just keep staring at the rear end of a Toyota Carola

Tags: Add Tags