1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding WTF am I suppose to do with all this plexi ???

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Linkitch, 7 Dec 2002.

1. Deymos

Deymos What's a Dremel?

Buy Maplin's xmas bloo led lights.

Put a bloo led in every frisbee.

Build a giant "bloo light clear frisbee " launcher

Launch them in the dark.

Take a picture.

Post it in the forums.

:D

:brrr:

2. non3ntity

non3ntity What's a Dremel?

Well if you're going as far as putting lights in these invisible frisbees of... hmm not death... headaches, you should go as far as the makers of the 'Space Writer' that I'm too lazy to take a photo of right now. It is an ugly purple frisbee that has a bank of LEDs vertically on the edge and flashes out a message that you enter with 3 cryptic buttons on the underside (like press this unmarked button 13 times to get an M). Throw it and the flashing LEDs get written on the observer's persistence of vision and they can read it. Because it is purple and not invisible, the message can be whimsical, instead of "WARNINGINVISIBLEFRISBEEFORGODSSAKEDUCK".

3. Deymos

Deymos What's a Dremel?

seems like an article from ZZZ
    :rock:

:brrr:
    damn there are 15°C here

4. Linkitch

Linkitch What's a Dremel?

Please stop this insane talk about Frisbees.. i have no intention of making frisbees.

5. Transic

Transic What's a Dremel?

Oh my, what have I done..

Last edited: 11 Dec 2002
  6. apoogod

apoogod trix arent just for kids

what about UFO's :naughty:

7. non3ntity

non3ntity What's a Dremel?

You got it, boss.

Anyway, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, Frisbees. You're not going to win the 'most poignant flying disc of the year' award anyway, that one is earmarked for the Frisbee co-inventor who had his ashes moulded into a limited edition of memorial Frisbees which went to friends and family. Apparently he was quite religous about Frisbees ("Frisbyterianism") and those kooks believe that when you die, your soul goes up onto the roof and stays there.

Mini-frisbees? DVD-sized frisbees, anyway, since you already have the holders.

Make a clear mannequin - take one really hot chick, lay the perspex on top of her (or lay her on top of the perspex, nudge), and her hotness will soften the perspex and cause it to drape and conform to her topology ;) Just trim off the edges (of the perspex) and you'll have somewhere to display your lacy underthings.

8. l33t_c0mput6r_m0dz

l33t_c0mput6r_m0dz What's a Dremel?

hmm... I'm surprised no one mentioned anything about frisbee'S yet.. :worried: