1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education Any of you stopped smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zinfandel, 30 Dec 2012.

1. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

I didn't do it by myself Kris. Unicorn and BentAnat and a lot of other BT-ers really pushed me along in the "what's ruining your life" and "what makes your life awesome" threads.

Community effort :thumb: :lol:

2. Petrol head

Petrol head What's a Dremel?

Zinfandel, I wish you well and good luck. I have seen many people try tricks to quit smoking (hypnotism). Never worked for long as it doesn't tackle the social aspect of smoking. That is after all the main reason most people started smoking. Confide in a sympathetic friend for the day to day help. You can always use this thread to vent frustrations if it helps.

Good luck I wish you all the best.:thumb::thumb::clap::D

3. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Good Luck Man!

I quit for 6 months and was really proud :) from 40/a/day for years :(. Then my best friend come around and we went out drinking... and that was that then...

4. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

I smoke anywhere from 0-2 cigarettes per day, and have an ecig for when I want to partake indoors or when I feel like having something with an interesting flavor

Knew what I was getting into when I started (4-ish years ago) and don't really regret it

I think I work more efficiently if I structure my day around having 1-2 15 minute breaks, and it's a nice way to get to know people imo

I've gone weeks without smoking on random occasions, but overall:

[​IMG]
    Feels good man

I'll stop when I get married/have a kid, and start up again when I retire I guess