1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know anything about laws of dog fouling private property?

Discussion in 'General' started by mookboy, 10 Jun 2008.

1. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

the first time you can kick it. second time you get to shoot it.

is this the same neighbor you posted a thread about a while back, and never told us what they did to you? that was you right?

2. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Yeah that was me. After threatening that neighbour with legal action and spending a fortune on solicitors fees, the situation died of it's own accord after I went round and had it out with him - too paranoid to really say what it was about, suffice to say we had a wedge of value knocked off our newly purchased house and endured all sorts of behaviour designed to intimidate us.

We then had a pair move in on the other side, who had ASBOs. This is in the most middle class area you can imagine. I still can't flex my right hand properly as I damaged my knuckles really badly at 2am one night hammering on their door. Police round a few times. They used to urinate in my garden - see a pattern developing here?

This is a different neighbour - been here longer than anyone else in the street and they behave like it's their little kingdom.

Do not buy into the myth that the more affluent the area, the better behaved and civilised the residents are. I've had a year and half of none-stop **** to prove otherwise.

3. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

May wanna consider moving out?

4. EmJay

EmJay What's a Dremel?

Set out dishes of beer as 'slug bait'. 'tis perfectly normal for a fanatical gardener like you, right? Hopefully the owners will be suitable horrified to see their dear puppy come staggering home sloshed to its cute little ears... if not, it'll at least be good for a laugh.

Sorry to heard you've had such bad luck with your neighbors. In all seriousness, get in touch with the local animal control services. You can't be the only one who's had problems like this, they'll know what to do about it.

5. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

So i have this rat dog, it pisses and craps everywhere. my stupid neighbour keeps trying to kick it, so i keep feeding my dog chillies to make him crap pretty much all the time. I keep getting off on my neighbour threatening me, i think i might have a crush on him. Christ this is all getting so insane, so im going to go take my rat for another walk to spray liquid poop up against his little fence.

sometimes it isnt even the dog.

6. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

7. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

you havent killed it yet!!!!!!!!!!??????

If that were me it would have been dead a long time ago.

Anyways, before killing it. Phone the neighbor (or go to their house) and tell them about what the dog has been doing (including pissing on you). Tell them if it happens again the dog will be chopped up, scattered across their front yard and smeared on their door.

Then piss and crap inside their car. :lol:

8. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

Invest in an electric fence, the dog pisses, it gets fried.

Make sure you label the fence appropiately so that humans know not to touch it, luckily for you the dog cannot understand it :)

9. dragontail

dragontail 5bet Bluffer

This is BS, don't put up with it. Tell her in a nice but very plain way what the problems are, and what you want her to do. Most of the time, people will sort it out. If she doesn't, you'll be better off not try to harm her dog in any way - this leads to a lot of bad consequences, trust me. You can get done for very little to animals. Which, to be frank, is complete bollocks. Sometimes I wonder if animals are better protected and cared for than humans in this country. Anyways, good luck to you matey, hopefully you can get it sorted out quickly.

10. Daniel114

Daniel114 What's a Dremel?

I'm confused, if they're walking the dog and it starts to foul in your garden, why don't you just speak to the owner there and then? Something along the lines about controlling their dog? at least they'll be aware of the problem then, and aware that you know of it and it offends you. If after this they continue to be unhelpful, despite knowing your objection, I think its fair game to kick the little bugger square in its doggy testicles.. or the owner, whoevers smaller

11. VictorianBloke

VictorianBloke Man in a box

Just do the training for them, next time it leaves a present and you're around grab it, use it to mop up whatever its just left and send it back next door. By the time they cotton on their precious pooch will have rubbed up against every available surface in the house leaving its own trail of love and destruction. You can then sit back smug in the knowledge that you can keep this up ad inifinitum, or at least until they train the ratty little thing.

12. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

I believe he said the dog is just left out to roam as it pleases

13. B3CK

B3CK Minimodder

I'm sorry, but after the dog pissed on me, and the fence I was painting, all bets are off. Step one, tell the neighbors in a soft controlled voice to not let it happen again, ever. Don't threaten, Don't tell them what you'll do. If it happens again, deficate on their door knob late night like after eating a couple laxitives and a good bowl of chili. If it happens again; Carborator Cleaner and a lighter makes a decent long range , um carborator cleaner...

14. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

if thats the case next time it comes out call the local police station and say that "you've just seen a dog that you believe may belong to your neighbour but you not sure because it has no lead on walking around but that its just tried to bite a child. You did go outside to check the child but by the time you got downstairs the child had run off and no you don't know whose child it was sorry officer."

15. ImInTheZoneBaby

ImInTheZoneBaby Bring it on sucka!

Watch Me, Myself and Irene.

You'll know what to do.

(incase you're wondering, he craps on their lawn whilst the neighbours watch. I bet that would shock a few people. xD)

16. Squadexodus

Squadexodus I got my cookie. What about you?

Thats just low dude. I'm not a peta freak, But just because its butt ugly and annoying dosen't mean you can kick it... Kick the owners ass for getting a butt ugly dog, sure. But kicking a dog is just... Ugh...

17. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

But it is ugly.

18. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Why not? It goes on like it wants to bite everyone, so why should it get it's own way? It's a vicious little ******* who needs a taste of it's own medicine.

19. Squadexodus

Squadexodus I got my cookie. What about you?

Euthanize the bugger... You dont kick it.

20. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

look the dogs taking after its owner so its owner must be some sort of chav so sod Euthanizing the dog Euthanize the bloody owner :)