1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Did Something Launch Today?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Claave, 25 Mar 2011.

1. Snips

Snips I can do dat, giz a job

Errrrr...do you wipe your arse with Newspaper?

Can people read the headlines when you bend over?

2. Guinevere

Guinevere Mega Mom

So what did the pot call the kettle?

Blah blah blah pot blah blah kettle blah blah black blah blah

3. eddtox

eddtox Homo Interneticus

'nuff said.

4. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

I call BS.

Name one.

5. dancingbear84

dancingbear84 error 404

Apple can market better than anyone our there. But the products leave a lot to be desired from a tech point. it is the truth. Spec = meh. Spiel = OMG sell my soul. Apple can market!

6. MSHunter

MSHunter Minimodder

I think I speak for most people here when I say: WTF??? Why queue for hardware I can get shipped to my door and the issue with Ipad is that its over expensive for what it is and is a very closed system, i.e. no USB and can only install apps that are allowed by Apple.

7. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Oh dear, not this again.

Firstly, people buy products how they want, who gives a care in the world what you think, apart from people like you.

Secondly, why is it over expensive? Tell me of a comparable product that is the same quality, or better (As most people in this thread like to point out, and not back up) for cheaper than the iPad.

Thirdly, people know what they want to buy, most people want an easy to use item such as an iPad, they won't add new things to it, or jiggle about with it. And I'm pretty sure most people who buy it know they are buying a product with Apple apps. And with around 65,000 apps, I bet there is an App out there for whatever that consumer wants.

8. Canon

Canon Reformed

Oh what the hell? This is a discussion on an article regarding the launch of a product, the purpose of the ability to discuss is to share your opinion on the launch, like it or lump it.

9. Pieface

Pieface Modder

This is a discussion on the launch of the product, note product. Not how people choose how to BUY their product. You don't see in the 3DS thread, and other console/device threads people calling others saddo's because of how they buy it, such as online, or waiting in a queue.

10. Canon

Canon Reformed

The purchasing of a product is as big as anything about it, otherwise how the **** would it be a product? It's going to be discussed, and people have different views on things, again, get used to it, it's not rocket science.

11. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Dear god, you're a bit special today Canon?

EVERY product gets released, EVERY product is launched. Suddenly when it's an Apple product involved their is a furor over people queueing? This is a discussion on the PRODUCT, not how people choose to buy it! But you won't listen I bet.

12. Canon

Canon Reformed

So what are you trying to say, we shouldn't be allowed to discuss the purchasing of any product or just Apple products, hmm?

Oh and thanks for being offensive, that was really necessary. :thumb:

13. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Yep, you're still not listening. There's a bit of a difference of whether you should buy it or not, and HOW you buy it.

If you're offended by it, then grow some thicker skin really. If you're getting upset over the internet, then hey, don't go on it.

14. Canon

Canon Reformed

Stop being such a child, frankly, I've lost interest in whatever it is you're going on about. But really, if you don't like what people are discussing, use the report button instead of being rude and obnoxious.

15. Material

Material Soco Amaretto Lime

Alright chaps, calm down, it's only a commercial.

16. Madness_3d

Madness_3d Bit-Tech/Asus OC Winner

You know it has Dual GPU's right :p
    Still not for me. Now a Sony Vaio X... THAT, is where it's at...

17. eddtox

eddtox Homo Interneticus

I queued for 2 hours to get mine because they had a 2-4 weeks dispatch schedule online. By queuing I got the iPad at least 2 weeks earlier, which means I will get an extra 2 weeks' worth of use for my money, when I come to sell it in 11 months time to buy the new one.

If choosing to spend two hours queuing in order to get something that I want two weeks sooner makes me an idiot in your eyes, you quite obviously an even bigger idiot whose opinion isn't worth jack.

18. Stotherd-001

Stotherd-001 Minimodder

11 months? Current rumour mill has it that the next ones out in september. Therefore your 2 hours queuing prevented you from wasting about a 12th of the amount of time the iPad 2 is the pinnacle of Apples Tablet range. Or about a quarter it spends as the thinnest, lightest 10inch tablet on the market... next galaxy tabs take that crown in June, and its slower than tegra 2, which is what most android tabs use.

The iPad 2 is already behind, a waste of money and a pitiful (though stupidly successful, SHAME HUMANITY. SHAME.) attempt by Apple to wean more money out of their blind faithful. Should've waited till September when they might actually have a product they can attempt to describe as 'revolutionary'.

19. Aragon Speed

Aragon Speed Busily modding X3: Terran Conflict

20. Canon

Canon Reformed

There's an equation in here somewhere. Time spent purchasing apple product + Money wasted + Time wasted using apple product = Sensitivity of apple user when any apple product is criticized.

+rep :hehe:

Tags: Add Tags