1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows EVE Online Players Sound Off!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RotoSequence, 10 Sep 2006.

1. koola

koola Minimodder

I just signed in my account management and clicked the big "14 days free" banner and bang, I'm back in the game.

2. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Doh, missed that somehow

3. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

Been playing for a good few months now. got into a raven and a hulk, though i need to skill up a bit for missions... tis all fun and games. In a completely carebear corp though, which is how i like it for now! 'Rayne RinSewand' in game...

RwD

4. hipeanut

hipeanut What's a Dremel?

Yeah been playing for a bit, although I had exams for a bit so i left it training for like 2 months for an exhumer, now just waiting to get money to buy a time code =P

hipeanut2006 in game =)

5. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Woot, managed to get back to empire and move down to my new home, only lost a retriver on one character but that wasn't such a big deal as I was replacing that with a covetor anyway.

6. MrBadidea

MrBadidea What's a Dremel?

Ken I has max nau?

:naughty:

7. ////\oo/\\\\

////\oo/\\\\ Minimodder

I've been playing since 2nd October 2005 off and on, more off than on recently, but the char is still training. I have a seccond account too training to be the 'perfect' Huggin pilot :naughty:

Last edited: 15 Aug 2008
  8. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

How is the future shaping up?

9. ////\oo/\\\\

////\oo/\\\\ Minimodder

LOL :duh: edited

10. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Norwegian player sounding off.

Currently I'm training up towards being able to get into a mining barge.
    I'm a gallente engineer by the name of Wispy Combover. :D

11. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

lol nice :p

I currently have a main and an alt, my alt is a mining/industrial character that's in a hulk, my main does mainly combat but dabbles in mining and can also pilot an Iteron Mk V. I used to have him in a retriever until I discovered a megathron is actually better, currently training him up to pilot a carrier, only 83 days to go XD

12. Xen0phobiak

Xen0phobiak SMEGHEADS!

83 days to be able to get in it, plus about 4 months further training to make it all worthwhile, as I discovered...

13. ////\oo/\\\\

////\oo/\\\\ Minimodder

yeah, my main is tentatively stepping towards a Dreadnaught (corp supplied if I can fly it :naughty:) and I'm gully aware that being able to fly it is not really flying it, my main char is currently on about 47.5M SP, can fly hulks and most combat Gallente, including Commands ships to lvl 5 :naughty:, but is finally running out of non capitol things to train (within race of course) only issue is with the current amount of time I spend in game at the moment, I have no idea how I'm gonna afford some of the skill books, lol

14. ChromeX

ChromeX Minimodder

Any carebear corps looking for players at the moment? Kinda getting annoyed where I am, its all alliance politics and militia pvp which im not into. I've got a 36m sp char with 9 in industry, idealy looking for a position where I can use my skills. Or somewhere where I dont have to worry about getting ganked while im on a mission :)

15. dazmanultra

dazmanultra What's a Dremel?

Been playing Eve since Jan 2005...

Fought in the ASCN v G/IRON/RAZR war... went to EC- and watched bubbles for a weekend... was there when Cyvok launched the very first Titan... had a lot of fun in ASCN. Stuck with STK but i've been inactive these last few months with work and everything. Hoping to get back in game soon. :)

16. Xen0phobiak

Xen0phobiak SMEGHEADS!

Its very easy to apply your gallente skills to Amarr ;).

17. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Eve used to annoy me at one time but i tried again recently and now i'm ganking missions in two ravens cruise and torp, might try pvpin with a mega after the nano nerf ^_^

18. ////\oo/\\\\

////\oo/\\\\ Minimodder

Been considering that, especially as my alt is currently training Minmatar but could so easily be Caldari too THing is the corp want ten dread pilots and will effectively build me one if I can fly them, and it's definitely something different.

on a different note w00t! new PC is ordered, I'll finally be able to start playing with the new graphics :rock:

19. Xen0phobiak

Xen0phobiak SMEGHEADS!

/me reactivates one of his mains.

20. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

*gasp*

Checking into my EVE account this morning revealed that I have just two days worth of training left before I may actually use my new mining barge (the procurer if memory serves me) - not counting the couple of hours needed in order to get Mining Barge up to level 2, but hey - that's done in one sitting.

Last edited: 19 Aug 2008