1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other London Vigilantes

Discussion in 'General' started by Tynecider, 18 Jan 2013.

1. Tynecider

Tynecider Since ZX81

So now it's the gay community.
    How about catching them and making them clear IED routes for afghan girls to go to school.
    I'm sure they are parasites, sponging our welfare system and therefore open to my suggestions to where my taxation is being spent.
    They hate Britain's culture so much, why don't they p1ss off.

Scum.

I really would love to meet them in a dark alley with no CCTV.

2. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

And the police have arrested and bailed them.

Just saw the anti gay video, and it the first video isn't bad enough this is REALLY crossing the line.

What a shame they've labeled themselves as the "Muslim patrol", they have no links to the local Mosque and are just stirring up trouble where it isn't needed.

3. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

I don't know what all the fuss is about, they are just a pair of tw@s. Plenty of those around regardless of race or creed. They'll get their comeuppance one way or another.

4. Scroome

Scroome Modder

I love that in the article, one of the guys says 'it's a Muslim area'.

So what, there are plenty of gay Muslim men out there.

5. Shirty

Like on Eastenders.

6. Scroome

Scroome Modder

Now, I know the only reason you said that, is because you're some how being forced to watch that show...

Out of curiosity, how were they portrayed? Although being Eastenders, I can imagine stereotypes were in full swing?

7. Shirty

Correct, although "watch" is not entirely accurate.

Handsome son, arranged marriage went wrong, fairly liberal dad, shamed mother. Grudgingly accepted it in the end. Think that was how it went anyway.

8. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

The missus is a RE teacher, so she watched a few episodes about it trying to watch the gay Muslim ceremony.

From what I saw he was snogging some other dude (because gay guys are all promiscuous) and things got difficult somehow.

9. Tynecider

Tynecider Since ZX81

Oh lordy, When its not Hitler....Its EastEnders.

:D

Sharon is a milf :naughty:

10. sofalover

sofalover What's a Dremel?

Love how all you tolerant do-gooders are now starting to see what happens when muslims take over an area. Welcome to the real world hope your daughters get groomed by the people you welcome to these shores.

11. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

What is your point?

12. kelvinb

kelvinb BF3 Username - D0rmarth

Shocking comment, I for one would like to say people with views like this shouldn't be welcomed in a community like this. I am not against people having strong viewpoint but please learn to articulate your view point !!!!

Also please be aware the rules of the community

"Any flaming of other members is disallowed. Posts promoting hatred on the grounds of colour, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other grounds unacceptable to us are disallowed."

13. Scroome

Scroome Modder

Hmmmm........can't tell if trolling.

Anyhow, if indeed you were being serious, I'd like to point out a few things.

1. What exactly do you mean by welcoming 'these' people to our shores? You'll probably find that the majority of these idiots were grown on home soil.

2. It's certainly better to be more 'tolerant' of peoples behavoir, than to go in with fists and assume that'll improve the situation for all.....it never does.

3. I'm more than aware of the 'real world'. Even as liberal is this country is to sexual orientation, I can assure you that growing up as a gay teen, was a living hell some times.

Think hard before you let your fingers do the talking.

14. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Yeah, it's not like we ever invaded their countries, swaggered about as if we owned the place, imposed our culture and our laws from a position of superiority and told them how to live. Oh, wait, we did. In fact, still do. Welcome to the real world: one in which we have an Imperial colonial past (which is why these guys are over here in the first place) and in which we have a very dodgy geopolitical track record.

15. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Did we? I don't recall it.

Certainly my ancestors did, or at least some of their mates and such like will have. But I never did that.

You signing up to inherited guilt now?

Pliqu3011 likes this.
  16. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

Spec, whether or not we feel the guilt, other people will certainly hang it around our necks and we need to accept that.

Some Fifers still mumble about getting their shoes stolen several hundred years ago too, and "Never Trust a Campbell" is something I've heard many times.

17. specofdust

specofdust Banned

I disagree completely. I am not guilty for the sins of my forefathers, and I will not accept this idea that I should feel guilt or responsibility for their actions, or for colonialism.

Aye but fifers are weird.

18. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

This. This. This. This.

19. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

Agreed.
    NO ONE represents me, or is responsible for me other than my self.

If i didn't involve my self in it, then im just as much not to blame for thing like slavery than someone on the other side of the world that wouldn't know what the word even means.

I choose not to be branded by race or where i happen to be born, nor do i to anyone else.

20. Boscoe

Boscoe Electronics extraordinaire.

I heard on the radio that have been arrested.