1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other The Satan Claus WINNER is:

Discussion in 'General' started by TheGreatSatan, 29 Oct 2012.

?

Vote for the Satan Claus Winner!

1. PM_DMNKLR

16 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. IamJudd

11 vote(s)
    20.4%
  3. Mechh69

17 vote(s)
    31.5%
  4. Whindog

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. TLHarrell

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
  1. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Member for 17 years!

I think next time I'll just be giving away video cards and games

2. PM_DMNKLR

PM_DMNKLR Social Pariah Extraordinaire

Oh wow, lol, totally forgot to check on this the last few days XD Anyway, grats to Mechh69, great prize pack there.

3. Mechh69

Mechh69 I think we can make that fit

Thank you guys I appreciate it. TGS I know everyone will be grateful for any give away even if it is a $1 game or a $200 video card, I know I appreciate the wonderful gift you have given me and my family. I appreciate everyone who gives something away of the forms no matter the cost, I think the giveaways are just peoples way of giving back to the community that they love. I hope that I can get in a position to be able to give something away. TGS you have my gratitude!

4. Mechh69

Mechh69 I think we can make that fit

I know I'm Late

I know I'm late and I do apologize to TGS for this I owed you guys pictures a while ago but I have been a bit under the weather lately. So here it is (please forgive the quality of my pictures:blush:)

I came home a Large glorious box had arrived with TGS name on the outside. I was as giddy as a school girl and couldn't resist ripping it open and drooling over the new parts that I had so graciously received. Now for the hardware shots! I will not identify obvious parts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A few wires to contend with but nothing that cant be handled or hidden!
    [​IMG]
    The beautiful Mother board ASUS M5A97 Socket AM3+ Love all the 6 GB SATA ports and USB 3. The bios is UEFI and nice to work in, very clean and simple.

[​IMG]
    HIS HD 6670 2GB, Nice quiet card

[​IMG]
    Corsair H60

[​IMG]
    64 GB SSD (which was DOA) TGS was gracious enough to upgrade this to a 128GB SSD. The ram is beautiful 8GB kit of Crucial Ballistix

[​IMG]
    Some of the software, 750GB HDD TIM (which has nice temps BTW) and DVD Writer

[​IMG]
    The beautiful Arc Midi computer case, nice to work in plenty of room, and lots of pass through s for cables and wires.

[​IMG]
    I love all the ventilation in the case and all the possible fan configurations. Not pictured is the top that is filled with filter materiel, the front has this also.

[​IMG]
    The final build. I know the wire going across the MB is not the prettiest thing but after my wife found out it was her's she would not let me cut the wires and extend them.

One of the things not pictured are the 8 different games he sent me and the steelseries mouse pad which the wife luckily didn't like but it works like a dream! Also not pictured is the FX 4100 Black edition, it works flawlessly and is more than the wife will need. I apologize for not picturing everything, a lot more pictures were taken but I had a hard time finding ones that were almost good enough to post on here. I want to thank TGS for his generosity with this gift and let all of you guys know it is going to good use. My wife is responsible for managing records for The Young Marines and having a computer that will keep up with her and the programs she runs makes her life so much easier. Now the only thing slowing her down is the speed of the internet. Unfortunately she is currently working off of the dining room table as we have no desk to put it on and it is a slight mess at the moment but it works for her until we can afford to get a desk. Christmas has broke us at the moment. I want to thank all of you that voted for me and TGS for his generous gift.

Merry Christmas all.

Thank you!

Mechh69

Last edited: 18 Dec 2012
  5. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Member for 17 years!

Ah yes, good to see it arrived and works too!

6. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

I'm envious that you have that kid in a candy shop feeling like I had last year :lol: Congrats again and enjoy it!

And thanks again to TGS for the 42x10^nth time TGS ;)