1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The World Of Tanks thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by octoberfest, 17 Feb 2010.

1. Risky

Risky Modder

I like the T95. Sure there are some battles that are won before you arrive and some where you are swarmed without support, but it does have some epic moments.

2. Risky

Risky Modder

MT12 (for T28HTC) out of the way
    [​IMG]
    and got 1st MoE on the M7 to boot. Win would have been nice, but mustn't grumble.

3. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I unlocked the Chaffee last night... either I've been brainwashed by the effectiveness of the British light tanks or the Chaffee is one of the most awful light tanks in the game. It feels almost useless in my matches.

Really enjoying SU Russian tank destroyer line, looking forward to getting up to T6 with those soon.

4. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

SU100 is great wit 122mm canon. Some people says that 100mm is more accurate. But after su85 top gun I can't deal with it. 122 cannon have very similar ballistics with 'old' d2-5t on 6 tier kv-1s
    Also better stop at ob704. T10 268 is not as good as it looks. My favorite is su152 with stock cannon ml20. No one expects 700 dmg on tier7.

Sent from iPad via tapatalk

Last edited: 22 Oct 2015
  5. legoman

legoman breaker of things

I do love the SU152 and ISU152 silly damage. The ISU especially after sitting lobbing shells into the side of an E100, he was not a happy chappy.

The Chaffee needs to be fully upgraded to unlock the chaos you can cause with it similar to the old MT50 once upgraded you can zoom past people spotting and generally being a pain. Extras I would really recommend using the upgraded springs so you can get away with the inevitable jumps youll do in the tank.

If your enjoying the Russian TD line I would have a go with the German one. The old line not the newer one. The first couple are a bit poo. The Hetzer is just plain funny with the big gun the Stug isnt bad then you have to endure the Panzer four variant which is a real grind. The Jagdpanther is still my favorite tank. the 105 with the right skills an perks reloads in a little under 7 seconds and its pretty nimble. The Ferdi sucks up punishment an the Jagdtiger is pretty handy at range. ive not got the JPE100 i never have enough credits!

6. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

I've unlocked Ferdinand at tiger P and bought it last week. If/when they replace 4502b with maushen or smth I put my 4 perked crew on Ferdinand.

Sent from iPad via tapatalk

7. Risky

Risky Modder

The Chaffee is wonderful, great for knocking off some of those LT missions too.

However like all Lights it has a bit of a learning curve.

8. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I think I've unlocked the Stug TD's, I'll have to have a look and give them a few goes.

I shall have to see if I can get used to it.
    I'm probably just too used to the Crusader and need to spend some sessions re-adjusting my tactics.

9. Risky

Risky Modder

Bought the Scorpion yesterday. Nine battles in. Nice gun:) Will work for me.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. legoman

I semi re enacted the tiger Vs Sherman scene from Fury last night, He had a tiger, I had a Sherman E2 with Le Derp fitted.
    Sneaky armour angling meant he couldnt get through my front armour, I was only doing about 8dmg to him per shot. So, tracked him an scooted round him putting a shell into the side too then round to the back dropping a gold round in between the exhausts, crew perk told me his engine was out so turned the tank to deflect the next round which I did, second round into the rear boom one dead tiger.
    I then got mobbed by the other team :(

11. legoman

You ever get the feeling the rest of your team, are lacking somewhat?

[​IMG]

12. Risky

Risky Modder

Scorpion is a lot of fun. Just got a Fadin's my second ever.
    [​IMG]

Credits loss as I had to fire all that HEAT as well!

13. legoman

Something im noticing, im losing money, wit ha premium account as well.

I think the X5 XP has rolled out all the morons. Ill upload a screenshot when im home, in my E2 I had damage blocked by armour of nearly 4K after I had to hold the side by the sea on Airfield on my tod. I died in the end after taking on solo a tier 6 Jap heavy/house two TDs and an arty. Got to love some armour angling.

14. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Got back into wot a little, mainly to try the action x centurion, which is really nice btw and so much better than the fv it replaces.

Having a bit of fun but the games are mostly seal clubbing or complete losses still with very few close even games. I also sold some tanks and re bought a few I had falled out of favour with, including the tiger 2 and panther 2.

15. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Finally hit 2k overall mark ! :rock:

[​IMG]

16. Risky

Risky Modder

I'm overjoyed at this one:
    [​IMG]
    Aced the T49 before I'd even got all the modules and did LT-15 for the T28HTC!

17. legoman

Well apparently I have a WN8 of 1147,70 making me average woo! Its suffered of late as ive been grinding the horrible KV4 to get the proper gun for it, currently unless im top tier all I can do is hide I cant pen most T9 an 10's.

18. legoman

When you cant beat them because you have a crap gun, but you have a house for a tank...

[​IMG]

An yes I got so much rage for this

19. Risky

Risky Modder

@lego, whatever it take, eh?

And I have finally taken out the M4 Improved after it gathered dust in the garage for a couple of months. I'm finishing 2nd skill on the M46 crew and thought I'd double all the premiums. Fist game on Friday was ok, 2nd last night was, um, good:
    [​IMG]

That's my faster Ace Tanker ever, surely all downhill from here?

20. legoman

Hell it worked, managed to grind the final gun for the KV-4. Thing still is slow as sin but I've gone from averaging 4-700 a battle its shot up to over 2K and the guns much more usable pen, accuracy and aim times much improved.
    Now back to grinding the Couq, better turret is on but I need the tracks and then the gun so it actually behaves like a T9, at the moment it feels like im driving an up scaled Centurion rather than proper heavy tank.