1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Wallets

Discussion in 'General' started by enterobsidian, 6 Aug 2012.

1. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Change goes in the small pocket of my jeans or in my car, don't want it in my wallet. I prefer a small wallet with just enough room to hold a few cards, drivers license, a few business cards and cash. When I finally found my current wallet, I was so happy I bought two. It's from Succes but it isn't on there website anymore. It's a tiny bifold wallet without any flaps or thingies.

The last few months though, I haven't been using it anymore. Instead I've been a cheap plastic credit card wallet. I keep ID, bankcard, business cards in one slot and some folded notes in the other. The rest of the stuff is in my real wallet that I leave in my car.

I've been thinking about buying a the same thing but in a better material as the plastic is starting to tear. Maybe one from Saddleback leather : http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Classic-Wallet-Business-Credit-Card?sc=8&category=87 , but it looks a bit bulky/thick. Might make one myself from some much cheaper thinner pleather.

2. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

3. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

4. Kylevdm

Kylevdm The Mod Zoo Podcast Host

I inherited my wallet from my grand father, leather has had about 5 years use still going strong. A bit big and bulky but thats fine as I gain loads of coins in bars and clubs...

If I have a jacket
    Jacket right pocket - Wallet and Keys
    Jacket left pcoket - Phone (iPhone 4 /w case, in the case I store a card incase I lose my wallet)
    Trousers - nothing maybe earphones...
    Every thing is taken out of the respective places and placed in desk draw at work, on the desk at uni or on the passenger seat/ dash if driving.

If no jacket
    Trousers left phone and earphones if not in use
    Trousers right - Everything else...
    Same situation with taking everything out if I sit down.

5. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

6. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

I am going for this one:

[​IMG]

7. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

lost my old wallet, :(

replaced with...
    [​IMG]

who needs cash these days? meh

8. omgdec

omgdec Minimodder

I have one very similar to this minus a coin pouch. Zips, button pouches, velcro, elasticated straps are all a no-no for me.. also, can't go wrong with leather for durability!

[​IMG][​IMG]

In addition, wallets aren't supposed to carry change that's what your pockets are for!